Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Uganda paternity testing causes huge controversy

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Everything you are saying would go over a normal person's head; cucks really don't care if they're betrayed by a spouse, and bulls just love it when their sordid deeds are denounced.
Female validation is powerful. If wom*n weren't so openly hypergamous and misandristic these days, I think many of us would still drink the Kool-Aid.

The EX of my mother got fucked. She lived with him 20years find out that his 8 years old boy is not his. He went crazy and now they are divorced. The kid he always says to him father and the real father is a turkish guy who doesn't give to much fuck about him.

My mother was a ex whore who worked in Austria at brothels. She fucked for money.
Brutal

Over for blackcels man these bitches will still sleep with random fake Jew fetishists and poor village Tyrone over the men trying to build the country up to prosperity.

:feelsree::feelsree:

I also think there should automatically be paternity tests at childbirth. At first, it just equalizes knowledge for both: The mother always know she is the mother, the father doesn't know that, but having a paternity test it would be sure. This would also mean that fathers would probably care more about their children as they knew they were actually the fathers.

Paternity fraud should incur death penalty for the foid.

Jfl. This is some pure kekfuel and ragefuel in equal amounts:lul::feelswhat:.

Over for tycoonmaxxers, not even money and status can compete with Tyrone's looks, body and cock lmao:feelskek:.

I wonder what the gender of the lawmakers saying that is:waitwhat:?

Of course:feelswhat:.

A Jew domestic homicide maxxing in Uganda after realizing he was paternity frauded was something I never would've thought had happened, but here we are:feelshaha:.

A man supports the tests, a woman doesn't. Of course:feelskek::feelsree:.

Now comes the best part:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:.

"Our ancestors did it, our grandparents did it, our mothers did it,":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Motherfucking kek:feelskek::feelskek:. Traditionalistcels/rightwingcels coping about how we need to destroy feminism and go back to the good old days on fucking suicide watch now:feelskek::feelskek:, turns out female nature was always the same and feminism only made it a bit more acceptable to freely talk about what was always happening:feelshaha::feelskek:.

"Yikes, sweaty, why are you screaming at me:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Everyone's been doing this always, even our grandmas and mothers, bet you still don't know who your own real father is:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Stop being so patriarchal, I only got knocked up by him because of you. Yes, it's actually all just because of you:foidSoy:, you are the problem here, not me:foidSoy:, and anyway... um... double standards:foidSoy:! You're oppressing me:foidSoy:!"

The above is literally what those Ugandan MPs, doctors and so on are actually saying lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.

30-40% of tests prove the child is not the supposed father's, yet a female minister still says that there's no need for men to get paternity tests lmao:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You can't make this shit up:feelskek::lul:.
Sharia always wins.

Payback is finally coming to Women and it's going to hit like a freight train.
It's going to be beautiful to watch. :feelskek:

I got family living there. They leave the American shithole to live among their own and whaddayaknow? Not sure when Uganda become a hotspot. Yikes. This is a giga-ultra blackpill.

Over for blackcels man these bitches will still sleep with random fake Jew fetishists and poor village Tyrone over the men trying to build the country up to prosperity.
Alot of east African countries have stable urban areas, so it leads to white sexpats and arab sexpats showing up from time to time

They don't want the blackpill to spread partly because so many men are raising kids that aren't theirs.
This is one of the reasons why smashing a foid as soon as her breasts start to bud has been a tradition in all males societies. If you are the first to fuck her, you can garuntee at least your first child is yours, if nothing else