Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Uganda paternity testing causes huge controversy

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Jfl. This is some pure kekfuel and ragefuel in equal amounts:lul::feelswhat:.

With reports of a sharp increase in the number of men in Uganda seeking paternity tests, fears are growing it could break up families and leave children psychologically scarred.
The issue has been a hot topic of debate in the country since a tabloid newspaper published a story claiming that a well-known business tycoon - who had several wives and mistresses - had a row with one of his spouses, prompting him to request paternity tests that reportedly said he was the biological father of only 15 of his 25 children.

The tycoon and his family have never commented publicly, and the report has not been independently verified.

Over for tycoonmaxxers, not even money and status can compete with Tyrone's looks, body and cock lmao:feelskek:.

But the story spread like wildfire and has caused huge controversy over the last few months, prompting some lawmakers to make an emotional appeal to men to stop putting their families and children through the trauma of tests.

I wonder what the gender of the lawmakers saying that is:waitwhat:?

"Let's live like our forefathers lived. The child born in the house is your child," lawmaker Sarah Opendi said in parliament.

Of course:feelswhat:.

Most worryingly, the privately owned Monitor newspaper reported that testing has caused domestic violence, with police arresting an Israeli national living in Uganda for allegedly killing his wife after DNA results showed that he was not the father of their six-month-old child. The man has not yet been charged.

A Jew domestic homicide maxxing in Uganda after realizing he was paternity frauded was something I never would've thought had happened, but here we are:feelshaha:.

"We have seen social media messages where people think paternity tests are disruptive to families and can cause gender-based violence. We want to make sure that doesn't happen because of the result which is given," Dr Kyabayinze told the BBC.
Expressing his support for tests, Kampala resident Bwette Brian told the BBC: "I think the man has the right to know whether the children are his or not. Children are responsibilities and every child must know the family they are attached to."

Disagreeing, another resident, Tracy Nakubulwa, said: "I have seen happy marriages and families separate all due to the issue of paternity testing - and children are becoming victims."
A man supports the tests, a woman doesn't. Of course:feelskek::feelsree:.

Now comes the best part:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:.

Human rights activist Lindsey Kukunda said the fact that wives sometimes secretly have a relationship with another man, to give her husband a child, "is not new". "Our ancestors did it, our grandparents did it, our mothers did it," she said.

She points out that when couples have difficulty having children, it is often the man who has fertility problems, whereas "in African culture, if a woman can't provide a man with children, she will be divorced or thrown out of the house".
"So what these men don't realise is that the woman that has provided them with children has slept with another man - to give you the child you desire."

Ms Kukunda accused husbands who seek paternity tests of double-standards.

"It is common for men to have affairs and bring home children - but the wives raise these children as their own," she said.

"Our ancestors did it, our grandparents did it, our mothers did it,":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Motherfucking kek:feelskek::feelskek:. Traditionalistcels/rightwingcels coping about how we need to destroy feminism and go back to the good old days on fucking suicide watch now:feelskek::feelskek:, turns out female nature was always the same and feminism only made it a bit more acceptable to freely talk about what was always happening:feelshaha::feelskek:.

"Yikes, sweaty, why are you screaming at me:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Everyone's been doing this always, even our grandmas and mothers, bet you still don't know who your own real father is:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Stop being so patriarchal, I only got knocked up by him because of you. Yes, it's actually all just because of you:foidSoy:, you are the problem here, not me:foidSoy:, and anyway... um... double standards:foidSoy:! You're oppressing me:foidSoy:!"

The above is literally what those Ugandan MPs, doctors and so on are actually saying lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.

Microbiologist Freddie Bwanga said the state laboratory where he works has not seen a major increase in requests for testing, but greater awareness now exists around the issue.

His experience over the years shows that 60-70% of tests prove a biological link between the father and child.
But Uganda's state minister for primary health care said there was no need for men to seek paternity tests.

"Anything that you don't know can't kill you. If you don't know that this is not your child, it won't break your heart. But when you find out your heart will be broken," Margaret Muhanga said.

30-40% of tests prove the child is not the supposed father's, yet a female minister still says that there's no need for men to get paternity tests lmao:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You can't make this shit up:feelskek::lul:.

Women on damage control. I hope ugandan men do these tests and reveal these womens whorish ways and beat the fuck out of the wahmne if they have been whoring around

My god paternity fraud is pure nightmarefuel it should be punishable by law these hoes are wasting men's time and resources this would've been a crime if we weren't living in clown world :feelsclown:

Rape also happened in the past. Maybe stop putting rapists and their families through the trauma of investigation?

Africa shouldn' t be allowed to breed. At all. I don't want to end up here or in india after i rope cuz i'd have to rope again real quick.

Kill the prime minister like the forefathers did.

My god paternity fraud is pure nightmarefuel it should be punishable by law these hoes are wasting men's time and resources this would've been a crime if we weren't living in clown world :feelsclown:
In ancient times they were outright killed, we should just go back to those days : )

lmfao great post OP
Kekfuel

JFL, time to enforce paternity tests worldwide

this reminds me of the dna tests to know the identity of the deceased in the twin towers attacks. the foids are horrendous.

If there was any justice the media should be calling for the whore holes who lie about patenity to be executed and there bastards sent to the whores family, instead they plead for men to be cucks.

Horrifying. Great analysis and commentary though.

Paternity testing should be mandatory and automatic at birth, or even before birth if possible to do safely for the child, and the mother’s spouse should be absences of any responsibility if it’s not his and also be given the option of divorce without having to give her half his shit.

Over for tycoonmaxxers, not even money and status can compete with Tyrone's looks, body and cock lmao:feelskek:.

A Jew domestic homicide maxxing in Uganda after realizing he was paternity frauded was something I never would've thought had happened, but here we are:feelshaha:.

"Our ancestors did it, our grandparents did it, our mothers did it,":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Motherfucking kek:feelskek::feelskek:. Traditionalistcels/rightwingcels coping about how we need to destroy feminism and go back to the good old days on fucking suicide watch now:feelskek::feelskek:, turns out female nature was always the same and feminism only made it a bit more acceptable to freely talk about what was always happening:feelshaha::feelskek:.

"Yikes, sweaty, why are you screaming at me:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Everyone's been doing this always, even our grandmas and mothers, bet you still don't know who your own real father is:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Stop being so patriarchal, I only got knocked up by him because of you. Yes, it's actually all just because of you:foidSoy:, you are the problem here, not me:foidSoy:, and anyway... um... double standards:foidSoy:! You're oppressing me:foidSoy:!"

The above is literally what those Ugandan MPs, doctors and so on are actually saying lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.

30-40% of tests prove the child is not the supposed father's, yet a female minister still says that there's no need for men to get paternity tests lmao:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You can't make this shit up:feelskek::lul:.
"Our ancestors did it, our grandparents did it, our mothers did it,"
Shes actually being honest here. If you were to look at your family lineage record. Your great great great grandfather may actually not even be your grandfather

This is what happens when you have women in your parliament. These women have all confessed to being adulteresses by taking this side on the issue. Uganda isn't first-world, what's to stop them from rioting with machetes and having an all-male government at the end?

They need to follow their fellow Bantoids and rape these foids into submission these issues aren't as common place in DRC or Rwanda

Cool look indeed.

My grandfather was actually rather Finnic, despite being dark-skinned and non-Mulatto.

Objectively, I'm the only biological grandson of both sides.

My maternal grandfather is deceased. My paternal grandfather is distant from me; I know little to nothing of him, aside from having his Q haplogroup.

At the time of my maternal grandfather's death, I was his only grandchild, and I am the only male grandchild he has. My paternal grandfather is not related to my paternal uncle or his children biologically, so I am his only grandchild. This bestows me with elite status from my own perspective.

Indeed...

As a young child, I was embarrassed by my "Black-ish" name and referred to myself as "James"(Deceased maternal grandfather's name).

My maternal grandmother conceived Mother when she was eighteen, out of wedlock. My grandfather didn't care for Mother much. She later met Mother's step-father and conceived my half-uncles/aunt with him. Mother's mother and her siblings were originally from Arkansas, and their mother had three children with another man before meeting my grandmother's father. My paternal grandparents are also from Arkansas.

I am the eldest grand-child of my maternal grandfather...I have a half-cousin from my maternal half-uncle, his son.

paternity test should be mandatory for the father

It wouldn't cause violence if the women just weren't whores

Just fucking lol that Sarah cunt saying “no no if they’re in your house you have to take care of them!” God damn women genuinely do not give a shit about what’s fair they just want to maximize their own advantage and the sad thing is men have let them.

you know its ovER when ugandan tycoonmaxxers have 40% cuck rate, never began for non-Tyroncels its fucking ovER, still prettty funnny tho :feelsYall:

Nobody will care about paternity fraud until children (female children, obviously) start making an issue of it.

Rape also happened in the past. Maybe stop putting rapists and their families through the trauma of investigation?
Agreed. You want cheat code for foids, give men the same.

We need global Marxism Rodgerism. Mandatory paternity testing now!

Also notice that although the majority of tested kids are genetically from the legal father, men are testing all of their children when they're suspicious.

So even though women are 50%< honest on a per-child basis, they're still likely to have at least one secret bastard/chadspawn, therefore making all women lying cheating whores.

Women on damage control. I hope ugandan men do these tests and reveal these womens whorish ways and beat the fuck out of the wahmne if they have been whoring around
Beat? We need something more sevERe

Just fucking lol that Sarah cunt saying “no no if they’re in your house you have to take care of them!” God damn women genuinely do not give a shit about what’s fair they just want to maximize their own advantage and the sad thing is men have let them.
Logic, reason, justice < a whore's tears

you know its ovER when ugandan tycoonmaxxers have 40% cuck rate, never began for non-Tyroncels its fucking ovER, still prettty funnny tho :feelsYall:
Just listen to 3000 hours of Fresh and Fit bro. Just make more money bro. Just buy more yachts bro. Just have a popping instagram bro.

In this day and age, a man is stupid not to have a paternity test.
I mean, why not?
I don’t see a downside to paternity testing from the man’s point of view.
Only females will have a negative outcome.

Yes, women are all cheating whores by nature.
Those females who don’t cheat…..just have not found a Chad to cheat with yet.

The EX of my mother got fucked. She lived with him 20years find out that his 8 years old boy is not his. He went crazy and now they are divorced. The kid he always says to him father and the real father is a turkish guy who doesn't give to much fuck about him.

My mother was a ex whore who worked in Austria at brothels. She fucked for money.

That god my father raised me.
I look like him 100% Prozent. Even neighbors says that I'm him. My father took her virginity at 15.

We have seen social media messages where people think paternity tests are disruptive to families and can cause gender-based violence. We want to make sure that doesn't happen because of the result which is given," Dr Kyabayinze told the BBC.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LMAO - it's not the cheating, it's the paternity tests that are disrupting families and sparking violence! Women are blameless yet again!

Enjoy the AIDS, I guess...?

The EX of my mother got fucked. She lived with him 20years find out that his 8 years old boy is not his. He went crazy and now they are divorced. The kid he always says to him father and the real father is a turkish guy who doesn't give to much fuck about him.

My mother was a ex whore who worked in Austria at brothels. She fucked for money.

That god my father raised me.
I look like him 100% Prozent. Even neighbors says that I'm him. My father took her virginity at 15.
Is your dad a Chad? hate getting mogged at family gatherings. :feelsbadman:

Women are human trash

"With reports of a sharp increase in the number of men in Uganda seeking paternity tests, fears are growing it could break up families and leave children psychologically scarred."

Feminism in a nutshell "any child is your responsibility, you get no choice in it, even if he isn't yours".

Women are human trash

Not human, just trash. To be a Homo Sapiens you have to be able to think, toilets are just pure emotions always following wherever their clitorises point.

chad's dna is irresistible, more at 11

are you basedmanlet? his website has pretty much the same text as your post

My dad is afraid to do a paternity test on me

I got family living there. They leave the American shithole to live among their own and whaddayaknow? Not sure when Uganda become a hotspot. Yikes. This is a giga-ultra blackpill.

Over for blackcels man these bitches will still sleep with random fake Jew fetishists and poor village Tyrone over the men trying to build the country up to prosperity.

are you basedmanlet? his website has pretty much the same text as your post
Nope, this forum is the only incel website I'm on, but thanks for introducing me to him.

They don't want the blackpill to spread partly because so many men are raising kids that aren't theirs.