Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UFC fighter Holly Holm divorces cuck husband

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
The following is a real-life blackpill:

Some roastie who fights in MMA has divorced her LTR husband who was with her since high-school, now that she statusmoggs the cuck.

jeff-kirkpatrick.jpg

When a roastie hangs with Tyrones all day at the gym, her beta cuck husband just doesn't cut it anymore.

fALgvD1.png

Holy Holm cited “incompatibility because of discord and conflict of personalities” as her reasoning behind the requested divorce.

JFL at "conflict of personalities". I'm sure these Tyrones have a wonderful personality, compatible with hers.

AWALT.

"Say it to her face, faggot." :feelskek: Jfl at getting the shit beat out of you by a degenerate slut. Reminds me of my curry friend who got knocked the fuck out by a Moroccan girl during a kickboxing sparring session. :feelskek:

"Say it to her face, faggot." :feelskek: Jfl at getting the shit beat out of you by a degenerate slut. Reminds me of my curry friend who got knocked the fuck out by a Moroccan girl during a kickboxing sparring session. :feelskek:
I'd hate to get knocked out in sparring by a foid, I remember they couldn't pair me with the foids at boxing for sparring because they said I went to rough lol I went extra hard when hitting them

I'd hate to get knocked out in sparring by a foid, I remember they couldn't pair me with the foids at boxing for sparring because they said I went to rough lol I went extra hard when hitting them

High IQ, make those sluts hurt. They always hurt us emotionally so if a legal opportunity arises to do it physically, do it.

Even 200lb roasties probably can't knock you out, they have no power.

He didn't run Just Be First game

He probably got beaten up by her tbh.

Proof that no matter how strong a woman gets.. She will only love the ones that are stronger

Thats Jon Jones and Yoel Soldier of God Romero

JFL should have added blacked instead of brazzers logo

Jones is 100% tapping dat ass.

111615-UFC-Holly-Holm-Jon-Jones-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.38.jpg

030716-UFC-Holly-Holm-2-pi-ssm.vadapt.664.high_.74-608x280.jpg

Jones' personality is obviously amazing, btw.

Fucking whore. He should beat her ass, and yes he probably could. JFL @ fem-worshiping cucks who act as if a woman could kick your ass just because she trains UFC. She's still a woman. Unless the man is tiny and/or a complete pussy no woman would be able to win in a fight against him.

Roasties have nothing but contempt for weaker men, hubby's slightest mistake was intolerable for this whore, jamal can slap her around and she'll make him dinner and suck him off afterwards no problem

She's an ufc fighter but I can tell from here that I could beat her ass and I know many average pals who could do it too, jfl at women

She looks disgusting and too masculine.

N

No for gay Jesus!
Fucking whore. He should beat her ass, and yes he probably could. JFL @ fem-worshiping cucks who act as if a woman could kick your ass just because she trains UFC. She's still a woman. Unless the man is tiny and/or a complete pussy no woman would be able to win in a fight against him.

COPE

We could have done that to a lot of the girls who went with Tyrone at my school to, than Tyrone would come and send you to the hospital.

COPE

We could have done that to a lot of the girls who went with Tyrone at my school to, than Tyrone would come and send you to the hospital.
She looks disgusting and too masculine.
Are you Volcel brah?

Shes not a woman, shes a drug enhanced woman (look at the size of her arms and shoulders), every top tier woman in UFC is. The contrast between them and the lower tier is huge, and its because of steroids. She is probably at least a very close match to her husband in strength, and she also has decades of boxing under her belt. I wouldn't want to fight her tbh, especially not with my little girl frame.

Anyway no surprise she is divorcing her husband, he is boring, low status and non-masculine compared to the hyper steroid chads she hangs out with at the gym.

It's normal. You can't be married to a woman with a higher status than yours. You must at least be a 8/10 to curb that.