Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion UEFA Euro 2024 thread

Honestly, nobody should want to face this German side. The momentum from playing in their country, is showing.

Croatia getting schooled by Spain.

Croatia but the coach is a worthless subhuman faggot that keeps riding on his past glories which is coming in 2nd at world cup jfl and also 3rd at the most recent world cup. Who cares about being 2nd or 3rd the only thing that matters is being 1st you subhuman faggot.

I didn't watch it i overslept and when i woke up it was half time and i saw that Croatia was losing 3 0 and didn't wanna watch the rest of it.
Brutal. Over for Croatiacels, you guys deserved it i. 2018. Not those Niggers.

England bossing it with Bellingham.

By playing like this, England are getting knocked out in the round of 16 or in the quarter finals

Croatia but the coach is a worthless subhuman faggot that keeps riding on his past glories which is coming in 2nd at world cup jfl and also 3rd at the most recent world cup. Who cares about being 2nd or 3rd the only thing that matters is being 1st you subhuman faggot.
Fuck Igor Shitmac

Looking forward to Turkey v Georgia