Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Übermenschmaxxing guide! DEFINITIVE WHITEPILL GUIDE FOR ASCENSION!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
This guide is aiming at making you the equivalent of batman in real life (while maximizing your looksmaxxing potential, so no swimming (pool water is bad for the skin, or boxing (you don't want to break your nose) and minimizing injuries (so no sports like soccer))

Yoma ability

So basically combining the feedback from here

The ideal exercise regime for testosteronemaxxing is one that allows you to make you SUPERIOR compared to other males (as incels we feel constantly like inferior men (this lowers our testosterone and produce stress related sickness) so we have to compensate by basically becoming as closer to a real life superhero as we can in order to finally ascend), so no gay powerlifting or strongman, not only are these sports not COOL for JBs but you will constantly be remained that you will never be able to lift really heavy stuffs because most incels are either manlets or average at best, but don't despair, just because you are small doesn't mean there are no ways to teach chad he is nothing against your masculine power...

Hilarious and Perfectly Timed Sports Photos of Athletes Caught Mid Action 68

Wrestling is probably the most complete sport for maximizing muscular POWER, also gives you some looksmaxxing thanks to training your neck muscles so much, if you are a manlet and you locationmaxx to a place where your height is somewhat more normal, then you can be almost 100% sure you can manhandle any random men you meet in the street and even if you decide to stay, you still have a really good shot at actually overpowering bigger chads :feelsokman:

Rock Climbing in Egypt

But what if you are outnumbered/fighting against armed enemies?, in this case you should RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, and being able to climb structures like our brother chimpanzees will be what decides if you get to live another day, plus you get to have an almost inhuman grip/forearm strength so you can finally shake hands with confidence and do one arm pull ups (thanks to the tendon and ligament strength rock climbing develops) for those sweet instagram pictures :feelsdevil:

External contentduckduckgocom

This is really important for people living in countries where firearms are forbidden, if you become proficient in archery you are basically part of a select and small group of elite males that have the ability of LONG RANGE LETHAL CAPABILITIES!!!!, the peace of mind shall elevate your confidence and T to another dimension. :feelsthink:

Ivan s legs thumb

As superior male specimens we shall abandon cars and embrace cycling, while dumb chad is driving in his BMW we are gonna reject such a tools for weaklings and prove mankind the combustion engine is nothing against the RAGE of a real man!

Part 1 of 2 completed.... continuing in the following post (I am getting "JIKES ERROR UNPACKING") next up is signaling your high status/high mind-body coordination and instagrammaxxing!

Don't forget to get diagnosed with autism and claim NEETbux so that you can have a constant income stream whilst testosterone maxing!

So, we have reached a point in which we are basically death machines, we can go as fast as cars by cycling, replicate the power of firearms by converting our muscle strength into potential force concentrated in a single point (archery), escape any unfavorable situation by monkeymaxxing (rock climbing) and dominate our adversaries 1vs1 using wrestling

Whats left? well, we shall engage in the so called "social sports", there are really few situations in the real world in which we can mog chads by directly attacking them, we shall instead engage in the mating ritual known as modern TEAM SPORTS

We want to basically minimize injuries and maximize leg workout, cycling alone might not be good enough to hit every leg muscle, so the best options I can think of are...

Volleyball and Tennis!

Both are leg heavy teams games, both are popular with females and both are a nice opportunity to mog to another dimension chad and his friends, variety is king to maximize the amount of games you can play per month but don't try to learn too many "ball" sports or you will not be proficient enough to have a nice match (I would just focus in these two, they are safe and a really nice exercise)

Lastly we shall talk about muscular training, don't do weight lifting! everybody does it and it looks boring and lame as fuck, do calisthenics, gymnastic exercises, obstacle course instead and rope jumping, rope jumping experts LOOK COOL AS FUCK!
remember INSTAGRAM IS YOUR SECOND LIFE MAKE IT LOOK AS IF YOU ARE THE COOLEST DUDE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! (also weightlifting for leg training is not worth the potential lesion risks (unless you are using low weight coupled with resistance bands)

Image1

View: https://youtu.be/vyXgkPVoS3Y

Last edited:
Dude, you know that as incels most of those things are beyong our reach and if we somehow managed to be "good" on those things, we would most likely than not be average. how do you compete with a chad/high tier normie that's doing the exact same thing and putting the exact same effort than you on said particular thing.
We lost.

Dude, you know that as incels most of those things are beyong our reach and if we somehow managed to be "good" on those things, we would most likely than not be average. how do you compete with a chad/high tier normie that's doing the exact same thing and putting the exact same effort than you on said particular thing.
We lost.

I had excellent luck doing cross-training while I was a judo athlete, chad might be better than you in one of these sports but all of them? who cares if chads is slightly better at this one thing? what really matters is that you view your athletic skills as a male as quite good and balanced, think about it, you will most likely be able to befriend virtually any social group if you have such a variety of hobbies, you will never be just a one trick pony, females hate that! females want you to be capable of a multitude of things

(the same concept applies if you want to charismamaxx, the difference between a nerd and an "interesting person" is that a nerd is only capable of speaking about one super specialized thing that very few people care about, compared to a well rounded guy that can always follow the content of virtually any conversation)

Also what do you mean these things are beyond our reach?

I had excellent luck doing cross-training while I was a judo athlete, chad might be better than you in one of these sports but all of them? who cares if chads is slightly better at this one thing? what really matters is that you view your athletic skills as a male as quite good and balanced, think about it, you will most likely be able to befriend virtually any social group if you have such a variety of hobbies, you will never be just a one trick pony, females hate that! females want you to be capable of a multitude of things

(the same concept applies if you want to charismamaxx, the difference between a nerd and an "interesting person" is that a nerd is only capable of speaking about one super specialized thing that very few people care about, compared to a well rounded guy that can always follow the content of virtually any conversation)

Also what do you mean these things are beyond our reach?
I applaud you for your positivism. now on another note, a lot of incels suck at sports that's why a lot of us were made fun in school. i always thought that if we we're playing a game i would destroy normans while they destroy me on irl sports, that's partly genetic too.

So let's say you practice a sport 24/7 and you become "good" there are a lot of cases were "good" wont even mean a thing compared to guys who are actually really good at those things. this post is in the same scope as "gymmaxing" while there are girls that are into that, you must consider that you getting buff will look like a clown vs chad getting buff, so if you want to do sports/gym for the health benefits or cuz you enjoy doing them, then good. otherwise i would recommend againts it.

Hell, if you're atractive most girls wont give a damn about your skills, that's just a bonus. i knew one girl who talked about one guy in particular and i said that he sucked at volleyball, im not even good but he was that bad. and she said that who cares if he was atractive jfl:feelsohh:

I applaud you for your positivism. now on another note, a lot of incels suck at sports that's why a lot of us were made fun in school. i always thought that if we we're playing a game i would destroy normans while they destroy me on irl sports, that's partly genetic too.

So let's say you practice a sport 24/7 and you become "good" there are a lot of cases were "good" wont even mean a thing compared to guys who are actually really good at those things. this post is in the same scope as "gymmaxing" while there are girls that are into that, you must consider that you getting buff will look like a clown vs chad getting buff, so if you want to do sports/gym for the health benefits or cuz you enjoy doing them, then good. otherwise i would recommend againts it.

Hell, if you're atractive most girls wont give a damn about your skills, that's just a bonus. i knew one girl who talked about one guy in particular and i said that he sucked at volleyball, im not even good but he was that bad. and she said that who cares if he was atractive jfl:feelsohh:
so what if chads is a better athlete, don’t compare yourself against people blessed with god genetics under the perfect circumstances, compare yourself against non athlete chads, sure if they follow your same regimen they will probably reach higher levels, so what? they aren’t doing that, the current you is superior to them, you are living a life you can proudly show in social media and at least in my country girls are not so superficial they would not appreciate and give you bonus points for being such a male role model, sure you might not get an uber stacy but a 6 or 7 out of 10 girl? Quite possible and might actually even go further if you decide to experiment with locationmaxxing until your stature is decent compared to the average

I gotta disagree with you on this one buddy boyo

1. A lot of the sports you named are incompatible . You're never gonna be actually good at all of them at once.

2. Many of them fuck up your physique
Take for example, climbing. The most important thing when it comes to climbing is low weight. You have to keep your weight low if you wanna be a good climber, and you end up looking like a twink fag like most of them do. Moreover they have an extreme muscle imbalance which contributes to their shitty physique. They tend to have relatively strong back, bicep and forearm muscles but they are lacking everywhere else. Their chest is shit, their legs are non-existent, etc you get the point.

3. Being good at these sports doesn't mean being strong nor does it mean being buff and huge. Technique, experience and specialization are way more important.
For example mastering the technique of climbing isn't gonna immediately show, so it won't impress anyone but big muscles or lifting something very heavy will.

4. All the sports you mentioned are not as rewarding, fulfilling and gratifying as weightlifting/powerlifting/bodybuilding. Because progression isn't as visible and linear as it is in those sports. Moreover when you get huge, you can see it, you can feel it and it encourages and motivates you to keep going. If you become very skilled at tennis, it's not immediately visible until you actually play the game.

5. You mentioned gymnastics and I do agree it looks cool af but guess what, if you're strong you can learn to do cool gymnastics moves with ease. Train for one month and you can master the backflip, another and you can learn the running front flip, etc.
Calisthenics is very good but it's hard to make real progression relying on just calisthenics. You wanna improve your push ups? You should be bench pressing. You wanna improve your pull ups? Lat pulldowns, seated rows, bicep and wrist curls are all gonna help you. Then there are some calisthenics moves that are just retarded, because they don't work your muscles very well, have high risk of injury, don't look cool or all of the above.

Last edited:
so what if chads is a better athlete, don’t compare yourself against people blessed with god genetics under the perfect circumstances, compare yourself against non athlete chads, sure if they follow your same regimen they will probably reach higher levels, so what? they aren’t doing that, the current you is superior to them, you are living a life you can proudly show in social media and at least in my country girls are not so superficial they would not appreciate and give you bonus points for being such a male role model, sure you might not get an uber stacy but a 6 or 7 out of 10 girl? Quite possible and might actually even go further if you decide to experiment with locationmaxxing until your stature is decent compared to the average
That's the thing im not comparing myself to chad athletes, im comparing myself to normies. i dont give a crap about social media, that's a foid thing. man you want to have a lot of status and girls but try to be realistic, i dont know your circumstances at all but from what i've seen you are from a third world country and i dont know the kind of upbringing you had or how did you manage in high school, but you are setting the bar too high.

Girls are the same worldwide, if not inceldom would be limitted to some places and here we have people from all the countries across the world, same with males always wanting to compete and bash another males. so i really doubt that girls in your country are not superficial, from your avi i can infer you are into vns which is clearly a nerd niche. i think you have the fantasy to have a lot of money, a godly body and all the girls fawning over you. also you want to be envied in social media.

I cant say that i dont want those things, as i clearly do(minus the social media thing i dont give a crap) reality has proven time and time again that that is unnatainable. you can't become chad from the geeky boy who played games on HS, we all deep down want to be chad but reality and fantasy are different things, so i hope you keep your expectations to a minimum

1. A lot of the sports you named are incompatible . You're never gonna be actually good at all of them at once.

2. Many of them fuck up your physique
Take for example, climbing. The most important thing when it comes to climbing is low weight. You have to keep your weight low if you wanna be a good climber, and you end up looking like a twink fag like most of them do. Moreover they have an extreme muscle imbalance which contributes to their shitty physique. They tend to have relatively strong back, bicep and forearm muscles but they are lacking everywhere else. Their chest is shit, their legs are non-existent, etc you get the point.
Dude, I am not saying become a top climber, but you can definitely be decent at it while still being relatively big (legs included), I was for example around percentile 99 (compared to the general population here (we are not fat in this country before you said something like that)) at semi-long distance swimming and running and probably the best judoka (in my age group) at my dojo, I am and was just a 1.69 ectomorph wristlet manlet but I could overpower bigger, more experienced athletes than me, I am talking beating dudes bigger than me by around 20 KGs of difference!, not specializing in just judo allowed me to deploy weird tactics focusing on my unique strengths, sure once I tried to go PRO tier I was not longer able to beat more experienced bigger guys (they also started injected shit at this point so meh), but they were still not as good in other sports than me

4. All the sports you mentioned are not as rewarding, fulfilling and gratifying as weightlifting/powerlifting/bodybuilding. Because progression isn't as visible and linear as it is in those sports. Moreover when you get huge, you can see it, you can feel it and it encourages and motivates you to keep going. If you become very skilled at tennis, it's not immediately visible until you actually play the game.
>weightlifting/powerlifting/bodybuilding as a natty

you have to be joking, doing that shit is not rewarding at all because gyms are full of steroid monstrosities everywhere and you learn no useful/cool skill, so what if you can do heavy powerlifting moves? That’s basically all you can do, lift heavy weights as a dumbass, fat people can do the same and I was decent aswell at lifting heavy shit, not as much as those dudes but good enough to lift refrigerators/big CRT TVs/motorcycles, you know, around the limit of usefulness of that ability in the real world

Then there are some calisthenics moves that are just retarded, because they don't work your muscles very well, have high risk of injury, don't look cool or all of the above.
Unironically just slowly build your tendon/ligaments strength bro and you will be fine

3. Being good at these sports doesn't mean being strong nor does it mean being buff and huge. Technique, experience and specialization are way more important.
For example mastering the technique of climbing isn't gonna immediately show, so it won't impress anyone but big muscles or lifting something very heavy will.
Being a gym rat you will hit your natty limit pretty fast because you will be mogged by around 50% of the people going there because we all are framelets/manlets and on top of that constantly depressed because our low social status.

I started to get bigger once I did actual sports that made me feel actually superior to the average men,I will say it again, gymcelling does not work on natty, depressed, low status males, you will not feel like a superior man you will barely gain any muscle, at best you will get a six pack and that’s about it, you are still a child compared to the bigger guys.

In contrasts, in calisthenic/gymnastic exercises we, have advantage compared to the big guys by being low weight, you will be able to brag about your SUPERIOR athletic skills, feel good about yourself, and get bigger as a result.:dab:

Last edited:
not specializing in just judo allowed me to deploy weird tactics focusing on my unique strengths
Can you give examples?
That’s basically all you can do, lift heavy weights as a dumbass, fat people can do the same
Not true. Fat people cannot do the same.
Besides you're setting the bar way too low if you think you can't be a successful lifter/bodybuilder without juice
Unironically just slowly build your tendon/ligaments strength bro and you will be fine
But why?
Let's start with a really common calisthenic exercise: the dip. The so called king of lower chest calisthenic exercise.
Imo? Absolute dogshit. Doesn't stimulate the chest enough, it's more of a tricep exercise. It doesn't look cool, there's a high chance of shoulder injury, being really good at dips doesn't make you really good at anything else, just dips. Literally no point in putting time in it
Skills you learn doing bodybuilding/lifting on the other hand look cool, make you an all around better athlete, are safe and translate to irl strength.
you have to be joking, doing that shit is not rewarding at all because gyms are full of steroid monstrosities everywhere
Why would you care about them? Who even wants to look like them? Not me dude
Why would muscleheads existing in the same room as you, not make it rewarding that you can lift 5kg heavier than what you could last week?
Being a gym rat you will hit your natty limit pretty fast because you will be mogged by around 50% of the people going there because we all are framelets/manlets and of top of that constantly depressed because our low social status.
Gains slows down after 2-3 years but it doesn't stop until 5-6 years. How's that pretty fast?
Besides hitting your limit isn't a bad thing.. It's a good thing. It means you did it, you won, you finished the game. At that point you look pretty good already, why would you want to continue getting even bigger? Unless you're going pro no reason to.
you will be able to brag about your SUPERIOR athletic skills
Which one do you prefer?
Being able to do 25 pull ups in a row while looking big, aesthetic and well-built with good body proportions?
Being able to do 50 pull ups as a SUPERIOR athlete while looking like a low weight twink cuck, with no legs no chest no nothing?

Who would you rather look like, the calisthenics guy, the climber, the bodybuilder or the powerlifter? (All natty)
Climber Calisthenics Bodybuilder Powerlifter

Last edited:
Can you give examples?
I had wayyyyy better cardio than my mates, if I successfully dodged their attacks for a while they were mine, they had no chance of recovery

Second strategy was using explosive power, bigger guys had better static strength but I was just way faster, so if they tried to rush me as a means to countering my endurance I could punish their mistakes by using a quick counter attack

Let's start with a really common calisthenic exercise: the dip. The so called king of lower chest calisthenic exercise.
Imo? Absolute dogshit. Doesn't stimulate the chest enough, it's more of a tricep exercise. It doesn't look cool, there's a high chance of shoulder injury, being really good at dips doesn't make you really good at anything else, just dips. Literally no point in putting time in it
You are right, some people are bad at dips, I would try in that case dips on rings (they feel safer for the shoulder) before getting the morale debuff of going to a gym and seeing pic related

73573FF8 2535 465E 93C3 8AC98687B38A

Why would you care about them? Who even wants to look like them? Not me dude
Why would muscleheads existing in the same room as you, not make it rewarding that you can lift 5kg heavier than what you could last week?
Because if you feel stronger or faster or more athletic than other males you WILL feel better about yourself ? Don’t pretend otherwise, you will never be a strong powerlifter as a natty non chad

but it doesn't stop until 5-6 years
Gains stop after 2 years assuming you have perfect form, ideal diet and you are using an effective routine, those 5-6 years are only you figuring out those elements

Which one do you prefer?
Being able to do 25 pull ups in a row while looking big, aesthetic and well-built with good body proportions?
Being able to do 50 pull ups as a SUPERIOR athlete while looking like a low weight twink cuck, with no legs no chest no nothing?
That comparison is only true if you inject shit or if you are a high status male, like I said dude you will not reach your actual genetic muscular potential by gymcelling as an incel, you do feel inferior to other males, you will never know what the effects of peak confidence look like, let me tell you something, the average (both natty) calisthenics incel practitioner is actually bigger than your average incel gym rat, I have a lot of incels friends, the ones going to the gym NEVER become big unless they start injectin, meanwhile those in calisthenics actually get quite an aesthetic body, the reason is what I said before, they are not longer depressed, they can perform athletics moves BETTER than bigger males, they are not inferior in something for their first time in their pathetic lives, you might cope and pretend to think you are not inferior but deep down your subconscious mind knows that’s not true, it knows you are NOT good at anything.

In my school years, I had quite an aesthetic body, girls and boys comment about it, I had a reputation of being a good fighter (not even really tall guys dared to speak shit about me in my presence),if someone needed help with something heavy they called me, people wanted me to play with them in their team sports, despite being a manlet I was able to compete with the chads of high school in virtually every sport, again, I knew plenty of incel looking dudes gymcelling at that time, none of them (the naturals ones) had my social status and physique because they lived depressed every fucking day :whitepill:

Last edited:
God tier thread. @Yamete you are my role model.

I'm mot going to gymmaxx as of yet but very soon . I'll need to organise my life style and learn self control and overcome many bad habits such as ldar. I've already stopped smoking and I'm trying to stop coomin for good. Saldy I failed this morning and only lasted 4 days. But I'll get there.

I can't gymmaxx for now cuz I'm poor as shit and a neet living with my mom . I quit my job long ago due to back problems. Wagecuckin is literal slavery 2 years wasted for nothing.

Who would you rather look like, the calisthenics guy, the climber, the bodybuilder or the powerlifter? (All natty)
Climber https://www.youtube.com/user/magmidt88 Calisthenics https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJFgNahi--FKs0oJyeRDEw Bodybuilder https://www.youtube.com/c/scottherman Powerlifter https://www.youtube.com/user/WorkoutForFitness

I am going to blackpill you a little here, if you are making money in youtube by making fitness videos you are injecting shit, ESPECIALLY if you are a bodybuilder or a powerlifter, your channel won't grow if you don't look BIG, it doesn't matter what they say, youtubers are a bunch of narcissists that only care about money by selling supplements or their "secret" routine that will make you just like them...

Meanwhile you can be a natural calisthenic/climber/gymnastic dude, make cool moves and motivate people to watch your channel despite not having the body of captain america.

I am going to blackpill you a little here, if you are making money in youtube by making fitness videos you are injecting shit, ESPECIALLY if you are a bodybuilder or a powerlifter, your channel won't grow if you don't look BIG, it doesn't matter what they say, youtubers are a bunch of narcissists that only care about money by selling supplements or their "secret" routine that will make you just like them...
Wow dude, You're brilliant! I was completely unaware of this business model until now! :feelsseriously:

The silver era bodybuilders have proven that you can have an excellent body without using any substances. Granted they were genetic freaks. However even if your genetics aren't that good, building an above average body that gives you a halo is more than achievable.

Also your muscle building potential doesn't depend on how you feel. It's about genetics, training (progressive overload) and diet. You can be an introverted depressed motherfucker (which a lot of the people at the gym are btw :lul: ) but if you consistently train and your diet is on point you will gain muscle and strength. Even if building muscle did depend on your mood, guess what? exercise elevates your mood like nothing else.
Because if you feel stronger or faster or more athletic than other males you WILL feel better about yourself ? Don’t pretend otherwise, you will never be a strong powerlifter as a natty non chad
What's your definition of strong?
You can easily mog 80% of the people at your local gym if you've been going there for over 2 years.

Gains stop after 2 years assuming you have perfect form, ideal diet and you are using an effective routine, those 5-6 years are only you figuring out those elements
Again silver era bodybuilders

I have a lot of incels friends, the ones going to the gym NEVER become big
Most of the guys who come to the gym don't even train until failure dude.. they are more concerned with hitting their magical 12 number reps just because their trainer told them to. They go too light to hit 12 reps and end up with 0 gains. That's like 90% of newbies at the gym. Of course they're not gonna grow bigger.

Last edited:
So, we have reached a point in which we are basically death machines, we can go as fast as cars by cycling, replicate the power of firearms by converting our muscle strength into potential force concentrated in a single point (archery), escape any unfavorable situation by monkeymaxxing (rock climbing) and dominate our adversaries 1vs1 using wrestling

Whats left? well, we shall engage in the so called "social sports", there are really few situations in the real world in which we can mog chads by directly attacking them, we shall instead engage in the mating ritual known as modern TEAM SPORTS

We want to basically minimize injuries and maximize leg workout, cycling alone might not be good enough to hit every leg muscle, so the best options I can think of are...

View attachment 517836

Volleyball and Tennis!

Both are leg heavy teams games, both are popular with females and both are a nice opportunity to mog to another dimension chad and his friends, variety is king to maximize the amount of games you can play per month but don't try to learn too many "ball" sports or you will not be proficient enough to have a nice match (I would just focus in these two, they are safe and a really nice exercise)

Lastly we shall talk about muscular training, don't do weight lifting! everybody does it and it looks boring and lame as fuck, do calisthenics, gymnastic exercises, obstacle course instead and rope jumping, rope jumping experts LOOK COOL AS FUCK!
remember INSTAGRAM IS YOUR SECOND LIFE MAKE IT LOOK AS IF YOU ARE THE COOLEST DUDE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! (also weightlifting for leg training is not worth the potential lesion risks (unless you are using low weight coupled with resistance bands)

View attachment 517837

View: https://youtu.be/vyXgkPVoS3Y

The Ubermensch. That tired old idea. How come people are still falling for that?

Hate your normie energy

The silver era bodybuilders have proven that you can have an excellent body without using any substances
Oh no, you still dont know do you? I will give you some sad information about that later.

Shit won't work, just LDAR and wait for virtual reality AI powered sex.