Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Testosterone maxxing through hobbies

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Besides martial arts, what hobbies are more likely to fool your subconscious into thinking you are a higher status male than you really are?

Rock Climbing in Egypt

Bonus points if the activity is relatively safe ?

Like for example indoor climbing looks safer than parkour (is it actually safe?) and I suppose I would feel like a superior human if I was capable of climbing shit like a monkey :feelzez:

Anything that is competitive (even something like online gaming) and contact sports like boxing.

Science-based advice: lifting weights can increase testosterone levels.

Anything that is competitive (even something like online gaming) and contact sports like boxing.
Most competitive gamers are virgins though

Science-based advice: lifting weights can increase testosterone levels.
I am already gymcelling :dab:
contact sports like boxing.
I don't want to fracture my nose, I would choose judo instead, the problem is that I don't want to grow big hip musculature (necessary for stability in judo) because this kills your V taper
online gaming
The only gaming genre that makes you feel like a chad are fighting games, being good at starcraft or fortnite does not feel as "visceral"

true. also high-protein diet.
how exactly?
carbs keep your shbg in check
sfas and mufas for hormone production
protein intake has little impact on sex hormones

I don't want to fracture my nose, I would choose judo instead, the problem is that I don't want to grow big hip musculature (necessary for stability in judo) because this kills your V taper

That being said maybe your extra test production would compensate this? maybe you upper body would grow bigger as a result? as a natty we are pretty limited in our grow potential so it's best to plan this carefully, olympic wrestling is also an option but can you actually practice that as a hobby? you would get mogged by every aspiring athlete injecting shit because it's not a lifestyle "hobby" sport like judo or karate and people practicing are doing it seriously to win

Any thoughts guys?

just be a ninja theory

Increasing test levels will just make you even more horny. And how are you supposed to deal with that horniness...?

Increasing test levels will just make you even more horny. And how are you supposed to deal with that horniness...?

you develop the ability to control your ego depletion more effectively (or just reward yourself with prostitutes)

you develop the ability to control your ego depletion more effectively (or just reward yourself with prostitutes)

Prostitutes cost way too much where I live