Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UCL FINAL MEGATHREAD (soccercels GTFIH)

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Liverpool vs Real Madrid

The match will start at 7:45 PM UK time.

Post predictions, links to streams, commentary while the game is going on, reactions, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2103.JPG
    IMG_2103.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Don't care about sports. :no:

I am bitter Rome was BTFO. Now I support Real Madrid, can't stand those drunktard entitled Liverpool supporters.

I hate Loserpool, but I think they will take this unfortunately.

I hate Real Madrid too but come CR7 pls do something big tonight!!!!!!!

I hate Loserpool, but I think they will take this unfortunately.

I hate Real Madrid too but come CR7 pls do something big tonight!!!!!!!
JFL at worshipping the Chad cr7.

Zidane should be the example for every ethnic in europe. He is the coolest mofo out there everytime. Proud of himself and of his heritage.

It's about to start motherfuckers!!

Hopefully Chadmadrid loses. It would be ragefuel seeing them win this thing 3 times in a row.

It's about to start motherfuckers!!

Hopefully Chadmadrid loses. It would be ragefuel seeing them win this thing 3 times in a row.

Deffo don’t want lpool to win their 6th European cup
Salah injured

Ronaldo missed a sitter and benzema goal given offside

Carvajal went off injured too

0-0 at half time, both teams look about even so far

Last edited:
pro sports are 4 fagets

Deffo don’t want lpool to win their 6th European cup
Salah injured

Ronaldo missed a sitter and benzema goal given offside

Carvajal went off injured too

0-0 at half time, both teams look about even so far
What the fuck is happening to Liverpool :(

It's getting scary tbh
pro sports are 4 fagets
Fuck off then...

This match was suppossed to be goals goals goals

Ffs so dead so far, someone needs to score ASAP to open the game up
Who the fuck cares
I dunno maybe the 1billlion people watching it neek

im not much of a soccer guy. is this the championship game?

Ramos is a piece of shit. He injured salah on purpose or at least risked his injury on purpose. Uefadrid has been very lucky for the past 3 champions league matches and don't deserve to win.

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Liverpool

That goal though wdf was the goalkeeper doing :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

my thread is the official thread tbh go liverpool

im not much of a soccer guy. is this the championship game?
It’s the championships game of the biggest club football competition in the world yes

But the World Cup is the biggest overall tournament and held every 4 years, that starts in 3 weeks

It's football not soccer

It’s 1-1 now

Mane equalizes for liverpool
And Bale scores an absolute banger

:fire::fire::fire:

2-1 to Real Madrid

Last edited:
How does one become a football hooligan?

The Liverpool goalkeeper again :lul::):lul::horror:

Dude is autistic as fuck, he should post here instead of playing in cl final

Wtf is this goalkeeper yo?

2 of the goals were his fault. It's like me playing as a goalkeeper in a FIFA video game LOL.
The Liverpool goalkeeper again :lul::):lul::horror:

Dude is autistic as fuck, he should post here instead of playing in cl final
Kek
Ramos is a piece of shit. He injured salah on purpose or at least risked his injury on purpose. Uefadrid has been very lucky for the past 3 champions league matches and don't deserve to win.
They cheated against juventus this year and against Bayern last year.

Wtf is this goalkeeper yo?

2 of the goals were his fault. It's like me playing as a goalkeeper in a FIFA video game LOL.

Kek
He is a chad tho he probably overdosed yesterday and fucked like 9 stacies to the point that he lost his vision
Gareth bale is great player I remember he was an incel before all the surgeries he had

He is a chad tho he probably overdosed yesterday and fucked like 9 stacies to the point that he lost his vision
Lmao!
He's more of a Chadlite tho. Honestly Liverpool gifted the game to RM because of this dumb GK.

Yes fuck off loserpool hahahahahahha

Now I can go back to hating Real Madrid too, these cunts have won the fucking champions league 3 times in a row and 4 times in 5 seasons wdf

Yes fuck off loserpool hahahahahahha

Now I can go back to hating Real Madrid too, these cunts have won the fucking champions league 3 times in a row and 4 times in 5 seasons wdf
That fucking goalkeeper- I hate him.

That fucking goalkeeper- I hate him.
His girlfriend is a hot stacy though, he will just go home and plough her pussy whilst she tells him everything is okay :feelsree:

He was total trash today lmao, he doesn’t deserve a stacy or millionaire status

His girlfriend is a hot stacy though, he will just go home and plough her pussy whilst she tells him everything is okay :feelsree:

He was total trash today lmao, he doesn’t deserve a stacy or millionaire status
Imagine if he were incel- he would get endless amount of hate for it.

Lmao!
He's more of a Chadlite tho. Honestly Liverpool gifted the game to RM because of this dumb GK.
Liverpools one of the best seasons ever
0 trophies
0 nothing
They should fire this nigga klop and get someone who actually wins shit not being here for 6 years and not winning shit

Liverpools one of the best seasons ever
0 trophies
0 nothing
They should fire this nigga klop and get someone who actually wins shit not being here for 6 years and not winning shit
They can have moaninho, I want him out my club he is so negative and i hate his defensive football
Imagine if he were incel- he would get endless amount of hate for it.
Lol if he looked incel like Rooney it would be ogre for him, probably get his house smashed my subhuman Liverpool mutants

JFL Karius is a retard but plays from halo effect of his tall chin and 6'3 frame

Liverpool need to boot that retarded goalie out

Yes I’m still pissed about that, lost to 5th place Chelsea in the deadest game of all time

Bale is the king of sniffing out shitty keepers. I can recall at least 5 long range goals since his last season at Tottenham that he's done that. Despite Real getting the 3peat they don't dominate like the top squads of old they are compared to. I can't wrap my head around it but they get results. Karius is a legit fucking Aryan Chad so I'm not even bothered he screwed up.

It’s the championships game of the biggest club football competition in the world yes

But the World Cup is the biggest overall tournament and held every 4 years, that starts in 3 weeks
im probably going to watch. i don't really like soccer but i like competition idk why

Hopefully Argentina wins. I'll be opening a World Cup megathread as soon as we get into like the quarter finals in that tournament.

Hopefully Argentina wins. I'll be opening a World Cup megathread as soon as we get into like the quarter finals in that tournament.
Wut, World cup needs a mega thread for the group stages too, some banging fixtures in there tbh.

im probably going to watch. i don't really like soccer but i like competition idk why
Yeah you should watch it, best sport and cope ever.