Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Uber eats is mega scam and deliveroo

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Burger in shop cost £8. In Uber eats costs £15 with delivery. Deliveroo £16. What the fuck is this bullshits. Burger and milkshake costs £20 on app. That's too much what do u guys think and when will I ever be rich enough to buy it Uber eats

Just pick it up yourself theory

Just pick it up yourself theory
Banned from driving theory and no car theory and police sit on road waiting for me to drive past theory useless niggers with nothing better to do drug marked car theory

Banned from driving theory and no car theory and police sit on road waiting for me to drive past theory useless niggers with nothing better to do drug marked car theory
Those cunts had to monopolize it all

Those cunts had to monopolize it all
The Jews have taken over the food

Also one of these council guys I talked to about my stuff he had a Hebrew tattoo on his arm and he was being extra friendly I think he is a mossad here to spy on me and set me up for terrorism and shit

The Jews have taken over the food

Also one of these council guys I talked to about my stuff he had a Hebrew tattoo on his arm and he was being extra friendly I think he is a mossad here to spy on me and set me up for terrorism and shit
ovER, frame him first or get tf away from him

ovER, frame him first or get tf away from him
He is my case worker he is here for a while 3 months I have to talk to him I wonder what he is planning

He is my case worker he is here for a while 3 months I have to talk to him I wonder what he is planning
He's setting up a sting against us all

He's setting up a sting against us all
Doubt it he isn't that big of a big brain but I don't trust these bald Jew guys they have skinny heads and this is a problem for people who notice

Personally I think you could be a mossad Jew as well so what can I do when you can never know who is a Jew framing you

That's too much what do u guys think
-
Yea, I just make food at home and it's a lot cheaper (a *lot*)

Plus it's more convenient...- I can have eggs w/ bacon anytime I want
-

-
Yea, I just make food at home and it's a lot cheaper (a *lot*)

Plus it's more convenient...- I can have eggs w/ bacon anytime I want
-
I don't eat bacon also why do u have that profile picture

And I would cook but my kitchen suck and my mum doesn't let me use hers

I don't eat bacon also why do u have that profile picture

And I would cook but my kitchen suck and my mum doesn't let me use hers
-
Hey, eggs without bacon...- even easier

And I dunno:- I didn't put much thought into my profile picture
-
-