Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEET trick: How to scam uber eats for free goyslop + refunds

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This is a guide to getting goyslop then getting a refund. First sign up to every food delivery app possible. Also create a new paypal account with a fake name, a new number, a new email and your real address.
These apps that you sign up for:
  • Uber eats
  • Deliveroo
  • Doordash
  • Menulog
  • Grubhub
Signing up with a new number means you get an introductory offer (like free delivery on first order). Order whatever goyslop you want, wait for it to arrive, then collect it from the driver, and when the driver has left, you can submit a claim in the app for a refund. Depending on the app, you will claim it is:
  • Wrong order. You received an order with someone else’s name on it. Just write a different name on it with permanent marker and add a smiley face next to it and take a photo of that side if they ask for evidence.
  • Missing items. Say some items are missing from your order, but the bag was fully sealed (the app will blame the missing items on the restaurant).
  • Food was tampered with. Say the bag was opened and items were tampered with. This doesn’t work if they driver took a photo of it as it was handed to you.
The end result is to get a refund. Doordash gives you in app credits that you can use on another order. Uber eats and menulog just require a quick email then wait a few days – be forceful, claim your order was fucked up and demand full refund. First order will they always give you benefit of the doubt.
You can also get a refund by paying with paypal and getting a refund through paypal. You escalate the claim for a refund on the paypal website. Only order from massive franchises as these goyslop companies don’t even reply to paypal requests for evidence during the refund process, so paypal just sides with you. Refunds on paypal take a few days to arrive in your bank account.
You can also do the same trick on fast food companies like KFC and Red Rooster and Pizza Hut and Dominoes. You order delivery direct from their website, pay with paypal, then after you eat your food, you escalate a refund claim to paypal.
I’ve used this method to eat goyslop 5-10 times per month for the last few years. It only costs $2 for a SIM card to create a new account, and I get $30-40 worth of goyslop every time plus a full refund.
Fuck goyslop companies. Fuck the jew. And fuck paypal.
As a NEET, you need to make your welfarebux shekels stretch as far as possible, and this is one way to do it!

too good to be true

Abu Incel Al Australi (pbuh)

This is a guide to getting goyslop then getting a refund. First sign up to every food delivery app possible. Also create a new paypal account with a fake name, a new number, a new email and your real address.
These apps that you sign up for:
  • Uber eats
  • Deliveroo
  • Doordash
  • Menulog
  • Grubhub
Signing up with a new number means you get an introductory offer (like free delivery on first order). Order whatever goyslop you want, wait for it to arrive, then collect it from the driver, and when the driver has left, you can submit a claim in the app for a refund. Depending on the app, you will claim it is:
  • Wrong order. You received an order with someone else’s name on it. Just write a different name on it with permanent marker and add a smiley face next to it and take a photo of that side if they ask for evidence.
  • Missing items. Say some items are missing from your order, but the bag was fully sealed (the app will blame the missing items on the restaurant).
  • Food was tampered with. Say the bag was opened and items were tampered with. This doesn’t work if they driver took a photo of it as it was handed to you.
The end result is to get a refund. Doordash gives you in app credits that you can use on another order. Uber eats and menulog just require a quick email then wait a few days – be forceful, claim your order was fucked up and demand full refund. First order will they always give you benefit of the doubt.
You can also get a refund by paying with paypal and getting a refund through paypal. You escalate the claim for a refund on the paypal website. Only order from massive franchises as these goyslop companies don’t even reply to paypal requests for evidence during the refund process, so paypal just sides with you. Refunds on paypal take a few days to arrive in your bank account.
You can also do the same trick on fast food companies like KFC and Red Rooster and Pizza Hut and Dominoes. You order delivery direct from their website, pay with paypal, then after you eat your food, you escalate a refund claim to paypal.
I’ve used this method to eat goyslop 5-10 times per month for the last few years. It only costs $2 for a SIM card to create a new account, and I get $30-40 worth of goyslop every time plus a full refund.
Fuck goyslop companies. Fuck the jew. And fuck paypal.
As a NEET, you need to make your welfarebux shekels stretch as far as possible, and this is one way to do it!
I really don't recommend this. Uber eats or any other jewcorp isn't giving refund from their own profits, they take it from the delivery driver. Most of these drivers are just trying to earn some money , so I don't think this is a good thing to do, the rest is your call

I don't want to go to jail i only scammed Amazon once with mouse refund-replacement which i haven't sent back and that 2nd mouse broke anyway after half a year. Razor mices are still shit but nothing is as dogshit as Logitech products.

Is this even legal?

they take it from the delivery driver
Tbh. This is also why you shouldn't dine and dash, they stick the waiter with the bill.

this is some nigger shit

I really don't recommend this. Uber eats or any other jewcorp isn't giving refund from their own profits, they take it from the delivery driver. Most of these drivers are just trying to earn some money , so I don't think this is a good thing to do, the rest is your call