Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

U.S. ethnic-cel trait: people think you don't speak English

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It seems to me that in the US, when people assume you don't speak English, it's a proxy for being ugly and looking poor.

From my personal experience and observation, Eurochads, good-looking-taller-than-average Latino guys, and African Tyrone-tier blacks are assumed to speak English fluently and are even assumed to be US born.

Me, on the other hand...if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me "do you speak English?"

Of course I'm not saying that everyone who is assumed to be an English speaker is good looking, BUT....when people think you do NOT speak English, it's not a good sign regarding your appearance

Last edited:
which ethnicity

speaking english fakeceltrait

ofc they assume it when 12 million caminantes came in the last 3 years almost none of them speak english
Good looking Hispanic guys from Argentina or Chile don't get asked this and are assumed to be Ameeican

Good looking Hispanic guys from Argentina or Chile don't get asked this and are assumed to be Ameeican
there are no good looking caminantes jfl they're all subhuman, also gauchos are much whiter than venezuelanos

I wish I didn't speak english this language is absolute garbage

no accent-free manner of speaking for your face

being thought of as some stupid wetback is more insulting than being thought of as black or curry.