Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tyronelite gets slayed by ricecel

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Saw this for an advert in China, seems to be a couple of years old.
Obviously pretty racist, that's just sort of how it is there, but the shocking part is the Tyronenlite would globally be considered a 7-8, whereas the rice is probably a 4, or possibly even lower and incel...

The thing is she called him over first..

thats the italian version, jfl

Replace the ricecel with a third Reich sculpture and you'll get a far more realistic representation.

Rice literally has no any SMV.

It's because Asian females hate blacks with a passion...
The changlite is more attractive than her too.

Lmao she threw DeMarcus Johnson in there and got out Hung Lo

This ad isnt even correct. Asian foid would rather get tyrone lite dick than be 10 feet from ricecel

No amount of brainwashing will make the ricecel attractive

Asian female can watch these kind of commercials and movies with asian manlet twinks beating up blacks and whites in movies and shows all their life

Then they come to the west and the first thing they do is jump on a white dick.

thats the italian version, jfl

I was gonna post this I actually think the chinese commercial was a response to this. Like the chinese government taking shots at shitlibs or some shit.
Jews did this.
Jews dindu nuffin
Jews dindu nuffin

Chinese and most Asian’s hate blacks

I grew up with a lot of asians.In noodlewhores' eyes,that twink boy is more attractive than Tyrone.Actually I can't even think of one noodlewhore with black dudes.

I grew up with a lot of asians.In noodlewhores' eyes,that twink boy is more attractive than Tyrone.Actually I can't even think of one noodlewhore with black dudes.
Agree in case of backwards/poor/ old school/ rural, don't agree on globally minded cosmopolitan. Obviously the Tyrone has to be thugmaxxed and statusmaxxed. The preference for a twink ricecel is because his phenotype, demeanour, actions ensure safe provider and betabuxx

This ad isnt even correct. Asian foid would rather get tyrone lite dick than be 10 feet from ricecel

LMAO COPEEEEEEEEEE

Not a single Asian foid would give a black guy the time of day.

Chinese and most Asian’s hate blacks
This.

I hate Asian foids more than I hate other race of foids.