Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tyrone vs Prime Pajeet (death battle)

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Tyrone has slaughtered the entire multiverse and is proud of work until he hears someone on the moon yell at him

Prime Pajeet:HEY!!

Tyrone:What yo curry boy ass want?

Prime Pajeet:I've had it with you cucking my people and banging our Indian foids, you must pay!

Prime Pajeet powers up and jumps towards Tyrone at almost light speed and surprisingly lands a punch on Tyrone and sends him flying back on Earth

Prime Pajeet creates a small blue sun in his hand and launches it at Earth destroying the galaxy entirely

Tyrone comes floats out

Tyrone:Your curry ass asked for it homie!!

Tyrone eats a watermelon and powers up and recreates the moon 10 times and throws the moons at the Prime Pajeet which he blocks

Prime Pajeet:I will now use my full power...

Tyrone smiles as he was only using -71% of his power

Tyrone:Fool... I haven't even used 0.2% of my power yet...

Tyrone smiles as he gets ready to do an overkill on the stupid curry and powers up to 20% of his power

Tyrone instantly teleports behind the curry and punches through his chest and rips a hole through reality and Tyrone sends the curry through the hole

Tyrone:This ends nigga!!

The Prime Pajeet was sent through a space hole that turned the Pajeet into a 5'1 balding Indian janitor and lost his powers and Tyrone destroyed the entire timeline, multiverse and any reality above afterwards

KO!!!

Next up?

top 10 most intense anime battles

Tales from the currycel

Tyrone has slaughtered the entire multiverse and is proud of work until he hears someone on the moon yell at him

Prime Pajeet:HEY!!

Tyrone:What yo curry boy ass want?

Prime Pajeet:I've had it with you cucking my people and banging our Indian foids, you must pay!

Prime Pajeet powers up and jumps towards Tyrone at almost light speed and surprisingly lands a punch on Tyrone and sends him flying back on Earth

Prime Pajeet creates a small blue sun in his hand and launches it at Earth destroying the galaxy entirely

Tyrone comes floats out

Tyrone:Your curry ass asked for it homie!!

Tyrone eats a watermelon and powers up and recreates the moon 10 times and throws the moons at the Prime Pajeet which he blocks

Prime Pajeet:I will now use my full power...

Tyrone smiles as he was only using -71% of his power

Tyrone:Fool... I haven't even used 0.2% of my power yet...

Tyrone smiles as he gets ready to do an overkill on the stupid curry and powers up to 20% of his power

Tyrone instantly teleports behind the curry and punches through his chest and rips a hole through reality and Tyrone sends the curry through the hole

Tyrone:This ends nigga!!

The Prime Pajeet was sent through a space hole that turned the Pajeet into a 5'1 balding Indian janitor and lost his powers and Tyrone destroyed the entire timeline, multiverse and any reality above afterwards

KO!!!

Next up?
Oh to get this animated :feelshehe: