Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone-Lite is Losing His Mind. Its OVER for Blackcels

L

Lestat

Banned
-
If he cant get women, then its Ogre for like 95% of black men

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP00phqBsnw[/video]

His a 4/10

Only reason his not slaying is because his not running his niche game. Which is being low Iq and low inhibition.

99% of black guy who say they cant get laid, always have glasses and try to not act like black stereotype. the guys who act like black stereotype always get girlfriends. it doesnt take rocket scientist to figure this out.

blackcels need to run thug/low inhib game if they want girls, believe me look at any black guy in a relationship and you'll notice he's into rap as well as gives no fucks about being polite.

damn, tyrone is having trouble? over

Fucking lol @ this guy being a tyrone lite. He's average looking at best for a BBC. I see better looking BBCs than him everyday.

Medellincel said:
99% of black guy who say they cant get laid, always have glasses and try to not act like black stereotype. the guys who act like black stereotype always get girlfriends. it doesnt take rocket scientist to figure this out.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRobXvvnbQw[/video]

Just low inhibition BBC thug game bro
zpeMw.jpg

Its_OVER said:
Just low inhibition BBC thug game bro
zpeMw.jpg
@FACEandLMS You got exposed fam

he's suffering from the same problem that college educated blacks go through. Its called being an "Educated-Lame"

Guys who don't talk like they came from the hood will NOT get any black pussy. It is a fact.

How tall is this guy? Must be a manlet, he's not bad looking.

THIS is a tyrone lite

122616-celeb-article-michael-b-jordan-gay-rumors.jpg

THIS is a full blown tyrone

6d73a82217149f3fe78fbcf3f8f067da--beautiful-eyes-norman.jpg

Learn the difference. 

The guy in the OP isn't even in the same galaxy

jackbud said:
How tall is this guy? Must be a manlet, he's not bad looking.

he is over 6 feet man.
i think he said 6 2

Enigmatic said:
THIS is a tyrone lite

122616-celeb-article-michael-b-jordan-gay-rumors.jpg

THIS is a full blown tyrone

6d73a82217149f3fe78fbcf3f8f067da--beautiful-eyes-norman.jpg

Learn the difference. 

The guy in the OP isn't even in the same galaxy

he looks better without the glasses

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b1zjUGstfY&t=14s[/video]

Lestat said:
he is over 6 feet man.
i think he said 6 2

he looks better without the glasses

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b1zjUGstfY&t=14s[/video]

He went from a 4.5 to a 4.75 lmao

He will never be able to make any pussy wet with that weak potato jaw, wide nose and recessed chin. His eye area saves him from being repulsive.

IronMike said:
he's suffering from the same problem that college educated blacks go through.  Its called being an "Educated-Lame"

Guys who don't talk like they came from the hood will NOT get any black pussy.  It is a fact.

This is likely true.

BLACK GUYS

IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE A THUG, YOUR CHANCES OF EVER GETTING LAID ARE REDUCED A THOUSAND FOLD. I've been saying this for like months already, women are repulsed by black men who are well-mannered and act "white." They want braindead niggas who tote guns and smoke weed

Enigmatic said:
He went from a 4.5 to a 4.75 lmao

He will never be able to make any pussy wet with that weak potato jaw, wide nose and recessed chin. His eye area saves him from being repulsive.

nothing is wrong with his looks.

He doesnt act thug nigga and acts like an intellectual high society white boy. that is his issue.

Medellincel said:

You cannot act like a thug if you arent/have no desire to be one.
Not all black people desire to be criminals thugs etc. It is not an act.

Lestat said:
nothing is wrong with his looks.

He doesnt act thug nigga and acts like an intellectual high society white boy. that is his issue.

The whole "thug" thing is actually mostly a cope. When you look at most of these bad boys thug BBCs they're usually pretty good looking. Most of these D-Boys and gang bangers and the like are Tyrones. Take it from someone who actually lives in the hood lol. For BBC thug game to work for an ugly guy he has to be a high status successful drug dealer which is much easier said than done. You need a lot of street smarts or else you'll end up getting robbed, taken advantage of or even killed.

Just lol if you think any ugly nerdy BBC can suddently start acting like a thug and get laid. Women will see right through that bullshit and he'll look like a tryhard and he'll get tested real quick.

whogivesafucc said:
BLACK GUYS

IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE A THUG, YOUR CHANCES OF EVER GETTING LAID ARE REDUCED A THOUSAND FOLD. I've been saying this for like months already, women are repulsed by black men who are well-mannered and act "white." They want braindead niggas who tote guns and smoke weed

This isn’t true. I know black guys that go uni that are slaying white girls there.

Vision said:
This isn’t true. I know black guys that go uni that are slaying white girls there.

those guys are running cool hipster black guy game. in most countries with lots of bbcs u need to act like gangster or bandit to get a girlfriend.

You guys have to keep in mind that men who are physically attractive to women have a tendency to gravitate towards crime since most slayers are high T.

Enigmatic said:
You guys have to keep in mind that men who are physically attractive to women have a tendency to gravitate towards crime since most slayers are high T.

dude, a lot of thugs are ugly or average muthafuckers.
They get women since they are masculine and alpha and dark traid and exciting.

Just LOL at u saying most thugs are male models and good looking chads underneath.

Medellincel said:
Vision said:
those guys are running cool hipster black guy game. in most countries with lots of bbcs u need to act like gangster or bandit to get a girlfriend.

God you have NO CLUE what the fuck you're talking about.

Unless you're talking about inner city hoodrats, or perhaps HBCU college chicks (aka former inner city hoodrats) thug game IS. THE. ABSOLUTE LEAST EFFECTIVE GAME. for you average black guy. THE LEAST.

Stop spreading that bullshit.

THE MOST effective game for you average black guy is to AVOID triggering black stereotypes, but to still behave with charisma (so not to be nerdcel).

Fuck -- you got me posting Terper shit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4noc16/if_youre_black_dont_bother_using_tinder/ <-- THIS is what MAXIMIZES chances for black guys OUTSIDE of the LOW SES urban female demographic. But even then, there is still a pretty sharp looks gradient for success.

Enigmatic said:

I’ve seen plenty of ugly slayers from the hoods of London. Femoids love hustlers.

Vision said:
I’ve seen plenty of ugly slayers from the hoods of London. Femoids love hustlers.

Like I said those hustlers are probably successful drug dealers with lots of street smarts.

I think what's going on ITT with you whitecels / non-blackcels is you see these (often unattractive) charismatic ATHLETES from the hood -- popular on TV, popular at your HS, popular at college, popular popular popular pulling chicks left and right and your brain goes out the fucking window so you start reasoning it MUST be because the guy is black and thug! So you think, OH, EVERY black guy must have that experience (including your average black guy)

Recognize your generalizations from spotlight fallacy. It's LMS for a reason... a black guy with M and S will still NEVER do as well as an equally attractive, equally M & S situated white guy in the Anglosphere. FACTS.

We need to ban the names Chads, and Tyrones until people start using them correctly

Enigmatic said:
Fucking lol @ this guy being a tyrone lite. He's average looking at best for a BBC. I see better looking BBCs than him everyday.

Pause.

subsaharan said:
I think what's going on ITT with you whitecels / non-blackcels is you see these (often unattractive) charismatic ATHLETES from the hood -- popular on TV, popular at your HS, popular at college, popular popular popular pulling chicks left and right and your brain goes out the fucking window so you start reasoning it MUST be because the guy is black and thug! So you think, OH, EVERY black guy must have that experience (including your average black guy)
Recognize your generalizations from spotlight fallacy. It's LMS for a reason... a black guy with M and S will still NEVER do as well as an equally attractive, equally M & S situated white guy in the Anglosphere. FACTS.

Coming from someone who grew up/still lives in the hood. No black guy I've ever seen who acts like a thug was ever incel, absolutely regardless of looks level. I even have a black friend who's a gymcel (i'd rate him a 6/10), acts like a total white guy, uses advanced vocabulary. A lot of blacks gave him shit for it over the years too. You see, that's not the right way at all, he's going to be incel for life lol. It's absolutely over for guys like that, only chance is maybe moving somewhere else.

whogivesafucc said:
Coming from someone who grew up/still lives in the hood. No black guy I've ever seen who acts like a thug was ever incel, absolutely regardless of looks level. I even have a black friend who's a gymcel (i'd rate him a 6/10), acts like a total white guy, uses advanced vocabulary. A lot of blacks gave him shit for it over the years too. You see, that's not the right way at all, he's going to be incel for life lol. It's absolutely over for guys like that, only chance is maybe moving somewhere else.

tell this to @Enigmatic

that is not a tyrone

I cant lie while I may not be an "uncle tom" per say, I'm certainly aint no thug either. I guess it's time to run thug game

whogivesafucc said:
subsaharan said:
I think what's going on ITT with you whitecels / non-blackcels is you see these (often unattractive) charismatic ATHLETES from the hood -- popular on TV, popular at your HS, popular at college, popular popular popular pulling chicks left and right and your brain goes out the fucking window so you start reasoning it MUST be because the guy is black and thug! So you think, OH, EVERY black guy must have that experience (including your average black guy)

Dude, black men pronouncing their inceldom is an act of SELF-SELECTION bias to the  extreme.

If you're growing up in a hood like:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LH2ZApp9Fk[/video]

Do you really think ANY one of them would voluntarily risk social suicide and ostracism, being kicked out of their gang for making their gang look soft (or like "goofies"), being victimized by the "ops," etc by broadcasting their sexual inexperience? THAT'S the chief reason why the ones who you see on youtube complaining about TFL and being incel in these vlogs already don't fit the stereotype: they either never had, or no longer have, thug peers that would hold them accountable for revealing such embarrassing information. 

That said, I don't mean to suggest that the thug persona is universally unattractive per se, but that it primarily works on girls who these thugs primarily come into contact with from similar socioeconomic settings of concentrated disadvantage, like these fine ladies:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQKgNq9UoJE[/video]

The further you go outside of low SES black women, the lower the success rate. 

An example is drill rapper Lil Durk -- this is the type of girl he was fucking with before the fame (who is basically a white hoodrat thot):

k8mn8iW.png

But on that note, obviously the more diverse the low SES ghetto --> the more diverse women thugs in that ghetto come into contact with (you'll find such ghettos more often on the West Coast). But don't mistake this for a broad appeal of the "thug" persona. And in racial/SES integrated schools popularity (from say, athletics or being the class clown/entertainer) can offset any undesirable traits such as thugness -- so one needs to be careful when trying to judge the actual isolated contribution of "thug" persona to a given black males desirability to the opposite sex.

tl;dr the average black male will not benefit from "thug" persona by itself

Are black women that hard to get? most of them are ugly and overweight.

He is not a tyrone but he is still better looking than a lot of white guys who can get laid. Like I said on my thread it's over for ethnicels in the west!

NeverSubmit said:
He is not a tyrone but he is still better looking than a lot of white guys who can get laid. Like I said on my thread it's over for ethnicels in the west!

thats why i said tyrone-lite

MissingFaceDay said:
His a 4/10

Only reason his not slaying is because his not running his niche game. Which is being low Iq and low inhibition.

subsaharan said:
whogivesafucc said:
subsaharan said:
Dude, black men pronouncing their inceldom is an act of SELF-SELECTION bias to the extreme.
If you're growing up in a hood like:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LH2ZApp9Fk[/video]
Do you really think ANY one of them would voluntarily risk social suicide and ostracism, being kicked out of their gang for making their gang look soft (or like "goofies"), being victimized by the "ops," etc by broadcasting their sexual inexperience? THAT'S the chief reason why the ones who you see on youtube complaining about TFL and being incel in these vlogs already don't fit the stereotype: they either never had, or no longer have, thug peers that would hold them accountable for revealing such embarrassing information.
That said, I don't mean to suggest that the thug persona is universally unattractive per se, but that it primarily works on girls who these thugs primarily come into contact with from similar socioeconomic settings of concentrated disadvantage, like these fine ladies:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQKgNq9UoJE[/video]
The further you go outside of low SES black women, the lower the success rate.
An example is drill rapper Lil Durk -- this is the type of girl he was fucking with before the fame (who is basically a white hoodrat thot):
k8mn8iW.png

But on that note, obviously the more diverse the low SES ghetto --> the more diverse women thugs in that ghetto come into contact with (you'll find such ghettos more often on the West Coast). But don't mistake this for a broad appeal of the "thug" persona. And in racial/SES integrated schools popularity (from say, athletics or being the class clown/entertainer) can offset any undesirable traits such as thugness -- so one needs to be careful when trying to judge the actual isolated contribution of "thug" persona to a given black males desirability to the opposite sex.
tl;dr the average black male will not benefit from "thug" persona by itself

I live in Brooklyn lmao. Everywhere is like that. My neighborhood has bloods and crackheads literally walking around at all times, but yes, you are totally right. Most of them must be lying, as most of them are complete subhumans. I have no idea why they're even so overconfident, it's fucking goofy. They try so hard to keep this image up it's insane.

That's the reason I'm racist as fuck too, I went to GHETTO ass high schools where these fucks acted like animals literally all day, JUST like that video.

Robinxyz said:
Are black women that hard to get? most of them are ugly and overweight.

Probably not, but it's a no-no for whites. Most can barely even speak English properly, good luck with that shit lol.

That is not a Tyrone-lite. Chris Brown is a Tyrone-light. Jeremy Meeks is a Tyrone.

As for that guy? He's a scrawny blackcel.

That is not a Tyrone-lite. Chris Brown is a Tyrone-light. Jeremy Meeks is a Tyrone.

As for that guy? He's a scrawny blackcel.
HOW the fuck is Chris Brown a TYRONE LITE. He is 6 foot 2 with a decent frame and prettyboy 7.9/10 face That must make me a 0.000001/10 then lmao.

Being a black nerd = -5 points. You can only play the black nerd game if you are 8+. A black nerd is literally the worst thing that a black guy can be.

His a 4/10

blackcels need to run thug/low inhib game if they want girls, believe me look at any black guy in a relationship and you'll notice he's into rap as well as gives no fucks about being polite.
2018cels much smarter than most 2021cels and 2022cels