Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tyrone gets away with telling his girl to STFU and cucks kiss her ass in comments

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

timestamp : 2:36. JFL at the bluepilled white knight cucks in the comments saying she deserves to be with them. i for one dont envy this man but admire how he treats them like shit, they deserve to be.

Last edited:
Literally the only people who have girlfriends don't deserve them in the first place. To say that this world is cruel is an understatement.

I knew it would be LTG before clicking lmao

Literally the only people who have girlfriends don't deserve them in the first place. To say that this world is cruel is an understatement.

They treat their girlfriends like shit because they can get a new one the next day.

fuck this guys so lucky
>respect women bro
>be nice to girls they'll like you
>be postive

exactly

Lmao, i fucking knew it was going to be LowtierGod. Those comments made me fucking RAGE! I cant believe how many fucking CUCKS their are getting angry because he told his girlfriend to STFU. The worst part are the mentally handicapped people who were saying that they feel sorry for her? and she was fucking laughing after it happened. The fuck? What happens to someones brain that makes them this stupid and pathetic?

fuck this guys so lucky
>respect women bro
>be nice to girls they'll like you
>be postive
LTG is a prime example of a Tyrone getting laid because of his looks. He's a fucking piece of shit and he also hates Black people, especially darkskinned blacks, even though he's Black himself. So much for having a "good personality"

Last edited:
Lmao, i fucking knew it was going to be LowtierGod. Those comments made me fucking RAGE! I cant believe how many fucking CUCKS their are getting angry because he told his girlfriend to STFU. The worst part are the mentally handicapped people who were saying that they feel sorry for her? and she was fucking laughing after it happened. The fuck? What happens to someones brain that makes them this stupid and pathetic?
they are so bluepilled they literally cannot fathom a stacy actually ENJOYING being abused by a slayer.

Because he can replace her easily

LTG is a prime example of a Tyrone bgetting laid because of his looks. He's a fucking piece of shit and he also hates Black people, especially darkskinned blacks, even though he's Black himself. So much for having a "good personality"
photo_20.jpg

200.gif

what a fucking disgrace this asshole gets women and I'm here rotting because I'm not tyrone.

LTG is a prime example of a Tyrone bgetting laid because of his looks. He's a fucking piece of shit and he also hates Black people, especially darkskinned blacks, even though he's Black himself. So much for having a "good personality"
he really hates black people?

he really hates black people?
He calls them Spooks and Coons all the time in his streams, tells blacks to get out his stream chat or gets angry at them just by even seeing their username and generalizing them as black because he thinks their username is a name a black person would make. He had a loyal black supporter who got called a nigger by a white mod in his stream chat, the guy told LTG about it and LTG didnt care and eventually banned the supporter siding with the Mod. Hilariously he gets mad when someone calls him a nigger, even worse he gets angry when someone so much as calls him black. If anyone watched the video above he went on an angry rant in that stream because someone called him a "Black faggot" on xbox live for rage quitting and he got angry at them for being "racist". He also pulled the race card out on Viscant someone who beat him in person in Street fighter because Viscant called him the "Black version of DSP". DSP is a white guy who's similar to him in terms of raging in street fighter and other fighting games, except DSP sucks at every game he touches.

He calls them Spooks and Coons all the time in his streams, tells blacks to get out his stream chat or gets angry at them just by even seeing their username and generalizing them as black because he thinks their username is a name a black person would make. He had a loyal black supporter who got called a nigger by a white mod in his stream chat, the guy told LTG about it and LTG didnt care and eventually banned the supporter siding with the Mod. Hilariously he gets mad when someone calls him a nigger, even worse he gets angry when someone so much as calls him black. If anyone watched the video above he went on an angry rant in that stream because someone called him a "Black faggot" on xbox live for rage quitting and he got angry at them for being "racist". He also pulled the race card out on Viscant someone who beat him in person in Street fighter because Viscant called him the "Black version of DSP". DSP is a white guy who's similar to him in terms of raging in street fighter and other fighting games, except DSP sucks at every game he touches.
I hate self hating blacks man, they are the worst. they make it worse for the rest of us when they don't support us at all then want to pull the race card when it benefits them. the shit sickens me

I'd treat my gf like shit too if i had one. After i knew the true nature of women i hate them and i want to make them suffer like i do.

Even DSP is more entertaining than Lowtiergod, his streams are a literal snoozefest.

With DSP it's funny as fuck watching him fail the most basic stuff and rant about everything under the sun within the game.

She's with him for his great personality, I don't see what the problem with this video is???
Lol, what a joke.

Selfhating ethnics/blacks are dumb af kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back