Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical Cucktear logic

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
Observe the superior logic of a Cucktear user:

Screenshot 2023 01 07 at 23 57 34 r IncelTear

Cucktear user: "We don't argue with incels anymore because incels are unreasonable."

"Do you have any arguments against scientifically proven Blackpill beliefs?"

Cucktear user: "Yes, tons! Everywhere!"

"Just give me one example then."

Cucktear user: "No! I'm gonna just insult you instead! I'm so reasonable! Waaaaaaah!"

Browse more reddit

Tranny/incel-in-denial logic.

It is what it is.

Science is only useful when it corroborates whatever narrative midwits have fallen for. The second science tells another story about physical attractiveness and its impact on all aspects of life, it becomes useless and unreliable.

Fine, let's put science aside for a second.

Common sense: are there certain physical traits that are more attractive to women than others? If so, men who do not possess such traits are at an extreme disadvantage in the dating market, no? As women's unrealistic standards skyrocket, the odds of an unappealing young man being single for his entire life increase significantly, correct?

Voilà: our celibacy is justified.

Should make sense to anyone who understands the concept of logic and facts. So, unfortunately not to cucks and foids.

Observe the superior logic of a Cucktear user:

View attachment 694087

Cucktear user: "We don't argue with incels anymore because incels are unreasonable."

Cucktear user: "No! I'm gonna just insult you instead! I'm so reasonable! Waaaaaaah!"
There is no argument against the blackpill, if you see the blackpill (as I do) as a mere set of facts (both anecdotal and scientific).

What fact are the soydittors going to dispute? Are they going to say that not 35% of young american males (18-30) are virgins? Are they going to say that birthrates are not declining in correlation with the rise in entitlements, subsidies, and quotas for foids? Are they going to say that foids don't overwhelmingly vote for more welfare for single moms? Are they going to say that single moms don't produce below-par outcomes in child-rearing? Are they going to say that foids decision to become single moms is not correlated with the rise in entitlements? Are they going to say that foids don't ride the cock carousel?

yadda yadda

There is no "anti-blackpill" content, because blackpill is a set of facts. You can say those facts are beautiful and fair; or ugly and unfair. But they remain just that: facts. The blackpill is the last hearbeats of a dying civilization, and we're here to chronicle it.

Common sense: are there certain physical traits that are more attractive to women than others? If so, men who do not possess such traits are at an extreme disadvantage in the dating market, no? As women's unrealistic standards skyrocket, the odds of an unappealing young man being single for his entire life increase significantly, correct?
For them to understand this argument, they'd have to agree on the fact that foid's standards are through the roof, something they will always deny since all these cucktrannies always have a 5'2 balding curry janitor friend who slays, so this supposedly disproves the whole blackpill knowledge. Let alone the fact that they don't ever believe a foid can do any wrong, they all are nice and only want personality from you, but you just can't be nice and respectful towards wahmen for once can you you hateful inkwel!!

If you actually look at their top posts, virtually all of them are screencaps of edgy threads on .is, posts of people dunking on incels and unflattering caricatures of us. None of their top posts are scientific studies supporting the :bluepill: or things that are intended to help us. Not even their usual platitudes get upvoted.

They just want to knock us down while boosting their own egos.

südländer oder deutscher?