Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Type in drugs/nootropics/Jew pills which make waging and studying more fun/efficient

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So I will start, I sometimes use Ashwagandha for anxiety or stress relief when I find myself seething and meditation unable to calm me down. Also caffeine/yerba mate/ L theanine also work as booster pump drugs when you need hit a deadline or are in a rush, I rarely use these but when I was younger I used them more.

Taurine is another Jew pill which I find helps with weight loss when on an empty stomach, it also reduces sugar's negative effects but sadly I have spammed it over a year plus now and it is losing strength even with 3-5 pills(3-5g) I am not getting as many benefits as I used to.

Another Jew pill I tried was legal version of LSD but it caused me headaches and even with microdosing it wasn't good for me.

I also have tried coluracetam and found that one to be shit. There are other drugs too but too lazy to list everything.

I chain vape and that takes the edge off everything

Legal and cheap too

I've found that ashwagandha (ksm-66) decreases my libido, perhaps due to its serotonergic effects.

But besides this, it's legit and dullens my emotions, particularly anxiety. It does this by increasing GABA and decreasing cortisol.

Consuming it with black pepper extract or piperine on an empty stomach helps increase its absorption. You must take it for at least a week, though, so that it can build up in your system.

I'm moving onto other substances in search for something that spares my libido, but ashwagandha actually increases the libido of most people, so it's definitely worth trying.

A related substance is magnesium glycinate. Taking it with dinner puts me into a restful state that's conducive to sleep. I sometimes pair it with sunflower lecithin and magnolia bark to really knock me out.

As for uppers, I like modafinil (50mg). It eliminates my fatigue and gives me a motivational boost without being totally zombifying, like adderall. It also lasts the whole day. When I'm not taking modafinil, I cycle between noopept, saffron, and curcumin. Btw, you can combine these with modafinil for added effect!

Just be sure to stay hydrated on modafinil, and that includes supplementing electrolytes. Your dehydration will become apparent if you exercise while on it (stiff muscles, cracking joints, piriformis pain).

Last edited:
pure adderall fuel

you need to crush serotonin while raising dopamine for mental efficiency

Both phosphatidylserine and lion's mane mushroom are core components of my stack.

I take a form of Ritalin - Extended Release and L-Tyrosine daily.

So I will start, I sometimes use Ashwagandha for anxiety or stress relief when I find myself seething and meditation unable to calm me down. Also caffeine/yerba mate/ L theanine also work as booster pump drugs when you need hit a deadline or are in a rush, I rarely use these but when I was younger I used them more.

Taurine is another Jew pill which I find helps with weight loss when on an empty stomach, it also reduces sugar's negative effects but sadly I have spammed it over a year plus now and it is losing strength even with 3-5 pills(3-5g) I am not getting as many benefits as I used to.

Another Jew pill I tried was legal version of LSD but it caused me headaches and even with microdosing it wasn't good for me.

I also have tried coluracetam and found that one to be shit. There are other drugs too but too lazy to list everything.
I tried ashwagandha and all it did was cause me not to poop for 3 days

Saradomin brew (4)

drug is worm thing

:feelskek:You fell for the 250 meme kraut
:feelswhat: do you even feel anything with these bitch doses haha? 500mg minimum or bust
More than enough for amateur athletes. Lose some weight fat fuck

How does it feel like to have bitch titties? Additionally, OP doesn't gymmaxx why should he take 500?
But you do and you're cucking yourself with bitch doses[UWSL] by falling for shills like Derek. Next you're gonna tell me you also take Turkesterone haha[/UWSL]

But you do and you're cucking yourself with bitch doses[UWSL] by falling for shills like Derek. Next you're gonna tell me you also take Turkesterone haha[/UWSL]
I don't take roids (yet) and you don't take it either, chubby

man, xanax for anxiety or even RC benzos, fuckin' mega cheap in bulk, like flualp, very much like xanax but hits way harder and last longer