Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Twomad died supposedly

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Now before you niggers start spamming who in the replies of this thread.

He made a video on the forum before. So he definitely has relevance to this forum. The video was probably the most exposure the forum gotten tbh.

View: https://youtu.be/Guqc9N4oECk?si=_bvKyugwIoZw4ZnQ

He also cucked some foids it seems and people are saying he’s a muhhh rapist or muhhh abuser some gay shit. But fuck damn that’s crazy he randomly died.

Anyways I just made this thread because other than him making a video on this forum I think he was planning on going ER :lul: :lul:

9616C771 DE5C 4461 956E 231C8F91BABC

Why are people happy that he died

Why are people happy that he died
On this forum because he made that video to mock the forum. Outside of the forum probably because some soycucks are accusing him of like shit idrk nor do I care tbh

If he wasnt tall and statusmaxxed he would be rotting on this forum

This should be pinned. Karma takes away your life for making fun of us nigger. Can’t wait for more to come.

I can't watch 5 seconds of that shit video. How do zoomertards even watch it? It's fucking awful.

Karma is a bitch

Blackpill always comes to collect

It's better to make your peace with it early.

So he played to the crowd then later became a villain for whatever & couldn't hack it.