Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR two years being a neet

Immolator

Immolator

Reverse redeeming
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/one-year-neet-anniversary-is-coming-up.490982/

thread from a year ago.

tl;dr: involutarily wasting my life.

already wasted two years, not doing shit and not having a job. At first when i graduated hs, at first i actually found it kinda liberating that i would be able to have mininal responsibilities now everyday just feels the same, not giving a fuck at what happens outside.

lastly i've been considering finding a job starting this summer, i'll finally be able to financially support myself in these coming years.

oh my free market the esteemed duke of all 'jakking

oh my free market the esteemed duke of all 'jakking
Muh 2 years.. Rookie numbers!!
Muh wasting my life... Sorry bud thats all ego when the universe doesnt give two shits whether you exist, or the last Spider you smashed with your shoe last night.

Insignificante.

No Way Monkey GIF

9 years ... You Will start to see Things for what they really are! The prison extends far beyond the walls of your basedment. And all is nothing, but a program.

To this End ... One must aspiER ... For how long he could possibly Get! The Key to Nirvana is done in Agony, the road that leads to fostering true insanity ...

I’ve been pretty much a neet as well

Muh 2 years.. Rookie numbers!!
Muh wasting my life... Sorry bud thats all ego when the universe doesnt give two shits whether you exist, or the last Spider you smashed with your shoe last night.

Insignificante.

No Way Monkey GIF
silesian vantablack brimstone that saved the arty or however the saying goes

Getting a job is impossible tbh

silesian vantablack brimstone that saved the arty or however the saying goes
Flames in a sandbox. How thee has cometh to Not Know ME!!

tales from the crypt GIF

I've been a Neet for basically 14 Years. It's involuntary Retirement. Applying for Jobs is topping up the 'Not get sanctioned' metre.

I wonder if the world really is overpopulated or if even that is Cope.

I've been a Neet for basically 14 Years. It's involuntary Retirement. Applying for Jobs is topping up the 'Not get sanctioned' metre.

I wonder if the world really is overpopulated or if even that is Cope.
Its all BS. Just Seek Comfort and avoid wageslavery :feelscomfy:Stress free + some insanity born from genius

aspiER for Thy Sake!
Modding Land
dean winchester spn GIF

Last edited:
Can't relate at all, since I've been a collegecel & wageslave for some years now; I always wondered what it's like being a NEET.

From what I've gathered on here, it seems that it's both a blessing & nightmare at the same time.

In a similar situation here, two years out of school, haven’t done shit besides one shit job that I didn’t even last two months in. Trying to change this though, my family is broke asf and I desperately need copes. Because trying to rope is just too risky without a gun or good drugs.