Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Two weird facts about yourself (not related to inceldom or LDAR)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
I enjoy solo conversations with myself, and get real passionate about certain topics. mostly because I'm really vain and hate hearing other peoples' opinions.

the song "Come Dancing" by Kinks every now and then appears in my head and is the only song that appears there without hearing it passively in any recent time period.

I like apples

I like the kinks too

I enjoy solo conversations with myself, and get real passionate about certain topics. mostly because I'm really vain and hate hearing other peoples' opinions.
I enjoy chaos and find amusement when the masses are in a panic

Wunderbar. One more plz
Got a third one though, I'm an atypical left nationalist who simultaneously has three separate (but equal) boners for monarchy, Khmer rouge and Ted Kaczinsky

i do this too but its because i have nobody else to talk to :feelsbadman:

I only have my roommate and he's a schizo ex-felon with prison tattoos. I have a jewish old maid for a landlady and almost got evicted a month ago. Be grateful you're not some oldcel/mentalcel in a worse situation than I am. Nobody should envy me

I have a small albino spot behind my left thigh. Those are super rare for what I've read. I used to cope with that to feel special, like a shiny pokemon or something.

I almost died plenty of times in my childhood (almost drowning, almost being run over by a car, almost dying from intoxication, etc), which makes me think I may have a purpose, though my life so far indicates otherwise.

I only have my roommate and he's a schizo ex-felon with prison tattoos. I have a jewish old maid for a landlady and almost got evicted a month ago. Be grateful you're not some oldcel/mentalcel in a worse situation than I am. Nobody should envy me
Similar. Whyalkost evict and maid is cleaner i though