Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two teenage students die after falling from south London balcony 'while having sex'

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
Two teenagers died after falling from a block of flats while “having sex” on a balcony, reports have suggested.
The 18-year-old man and 19-year-old woman, who were both college students, were killed in the "tragic accident" shortly after midnight at Knights Tower in Wharf Street, Deptford, south London, police said.
Neighbours said a party was taking place inside the sixth-floor flat, which has spectacular views of the Thames and Canary Wharf, at the time of the incident.
“They met at the party. He liked her and she liked him so they went onto the balcony to make out – to kiss and cuddle. They were alone on the balcony.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...om-south-London-balcony-while-having-sex.html

Here's the foid:

Here's the male:

:lul::lul::lul:

I hope he had a chance to cum before dying

What a way to go.

Nothing of value was lost.

What a way to go.

Natural selection

“They met at the party. He liked her and she liked him”

THEN THEY STARTED FUCKING

Jesus Christ her dad must be hanging from the door frame right now

Daily fuckign reminder these cumdumpsters are gonna be WIVES AND MOTHERS someday
And they have the balls to demand they be respected.

atleast he didn't die a virgin

Sometimes when I hear about people having sex, I get really jealous. then I find out the girl was fat & I don't even care.

This is Lifefuel for christmas

Would be a really nice scene to enjoy and appreciate -- a cum gobbling whore and a degenerate chad falling from a tall building and getting splatted on the hard concrete floor like a piece of jello. Just thinking of it gives me a feeling of deep satisfaction and peace.

This is normal for normal people. They meet at a party and then they just spontaneously have sex. It's the basic human experience that we are being denied because bones.

would rather fall to her death than look at me for 6 ⋅ 10^-8 seconds

This is normal for normal people. They meet at a party and then they just spontaneously have sex. It's the basic human experience that we are being denied because bones.

lifefuel and naturalselection

The girl skullmogs me

When i was a kid this couple near where i lived burned to death while having sex cause their flat caught on fire

So these are the cool kids who go to parties and fuck righht away. How did the stupid foid fall with him? They both have to go over the wall

HE FUCKED A TRANNY

She mogged him but they were both kinda ugly actually. Also, JFL at falling to your death while being a degenerate. :lul::lul::lul:

A incel probably pushed them.

I feel bad for the guy though. I only get excited when a girl dies, NOT a guy.
He looks like he would've made a great father.

Fucking L I F E F U E L

Damm that blonde is ugly lmao

She mogs the guy though.
The guy is probably a tallfag and his maxilla is garbage. Everything else about him is good. Wouldn't be surprised if the girl looks obese as fuck in real life.

The guy is probably a tallfag and his maxilla is garbage. Everything else about him is good. Wouldn't be surprised if the girl looks obese as fuck in real life.

His nose looked really bad though. It's probably hooked from the side. The girl had hunter eyes. :lul:

I feel bad for the guy though. I only get excited when a girl dies, NOT a guy.
He looks like he would've made a great father.
Cope, he probably bullied ugly genetic trash kids with his tallfag height. Or he just called an ugly guy a faggot or loser and his obese or planklet female orbiters cackled.
His nose looked really bad though. It's probably hooked from the side. The girl had hunter eyes. :lul:
That's why I said maxilla. People with ugly noses have terrible maxillas. All girls have 10/10 eye areas because of makeup, but I agree with what you say.

Life fuel, thanks. Definitely nice last post to read before going to sleep.

Legit. Getting laid isn't supposed to be hard. It's supposed to be as easy as taking a piss. I've seen how obvious girls make it that they like guys and if they're to shy (because the guy is out of her league) or the guy doesn't do anything because he's an autist, they will just get their friends to come talk to you.

That's why I said maxilla. People with ugly noses have terrible maxillas. All girls have 10/10 eye areas because of makeup, but I agree with what you say.

Are there cases of a forward grown maxilla but still having a terrible nose?

Are there cases of a forward grown maxilla but still having a terrible nose?
I thought the stance was that if you have a bad nose rhino is cope because it just means that you have a bad maxilla. David Gandy has an extremely attractive face, 10/10 eye area, 10/10 chin, yet him having a not so good maxilla makes him have a somewhat big nose.
Not so good maxilla
5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734.jpg

Good maxilla
tumblr_lvtpt6IeOG1r71rhpo1_1280.jpg

ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8.jpg

@RREEEEEEEEE

"whites are objectively better looking"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4