Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two teenage students die after falling from south London balcony 'while having sex'

This is normal for normal people. They meet at a party and then they just spontaneously have sex. It's the basic human experience that we are being denied because bones.
literally just bones and tissue is the difference between them and us

by looking through her jewstagram posts she seems like the typical degenerate blonde college girl who would reject/exclude me.
She deserved the death for sure

I thought the stance was that if you have a bad nose rhino is cope because it just means that you have a bad maxilla. David Gandy has an extremely attractive face, 10/10 eye area, 10/10 chin, yet him having a not so good maxilla makes him have a somewhat big nose.
Not so good maxilla
5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734.jpg

Good maxilla
tumblr_lvtpt6IeOG1r71rhpo1_1280.jpg

ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but looking at the pictures, the difference between a good and a bad maxilla is the way your philtrum goes? Gandy's goes like | whereas the other two goes like this \ or / (depending on which side they are facing).
@RREEEEEEEEE

"whites are objectively better looking"

:lul::lul: They are so low IQ they don't know the difference between objectivity and subjectivity.

Last edited:

by looking through her jewstagram posts she seems like the typical degenerate blonde college girl who would reject/exclude me.
She deserved the death for sure
Yeah. Another ugly slut who thinks she's a model.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but looking at the pictures, the difference between a good and a bad maxilla is the way your philtrum goes? Gandy's goes like | whereas the other two goes like this \ or / (depending on which side they are facing).

:lul::lul: They are so low IQ they don't know the difference between objectivity and subjectivity.
cheekline.png

It's all about that cheek line

Lol, these people would shame me for being a virgin.
Empathy for these people: not felt.

“They met at the party. He liked her and she liked him”

THEN THEY STARTED FUCKING

Jesus Christ her dad must be hanging from the door frame right now

Daily fuckign reminder these cumdumpsters are gonna be WIVES AND MOTHERS someday
And they have the balls to demand they be respected.

Having a daughter is the ultimate and final cuckoldry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back