Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Two police officers came to house (inceldom related)

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
I received a phone call from a private number only to hear "it's the police we're waiting outside the door could you come down and open it" Two male officers came and showed me their badge and I took them to my room.

They began asking questions about my life, hobbies, what I do in my spare time etc. One guy was asking the questions and other with a notepad and pen was writing it down. He then mentioned they are here due to my involvement with the incel community. They then explain that I'm not in trouble and that they're here to help.
They said they will get me involved with the Channel Panel and this is voluntary.

I could ask them for anything I needed help with like housing, hobbies, mental health and they can get many agencies and people to help with that. It sounded like an exaggerated sales pitch to be honest. I agreed and they left but they didn't mention how it will all proceed following this meeting.

I googled what it is and it states that it is "a programme which focuses on providing support at an early stage to people who are identified as being vulnerable to being drawn into terrorism." This has me really worried, because I'm not a harmful person and my issues are now considered to be something related to terrorism which is really upsetting.

I've been crying and venting about my life and depression with doctors and authorities for over a new year now and this is the only stage they've taken me to. I'm still waiting to be appointed to a psychiatrist and get anti-depressants. I've listed myself to get a psychologist for two years. I have not gotten anything.
They've only given phone numbers to different charities thinking a phone call will somehow lift me up and they continue to repeat the same bullshit platitudes.

I look at some of the female posters on sanctioned suicide and they talk about how they've received medication, a psychologist, had multiple ex-boyfriends and friends but for some reason they want to die. Holy shit. I've been fighting for 2 years to get some help and I get seen as a potential risk for harm

Last edited:
I've been crying and venting about my life and depression with doctors and authorities for over a new year now and this is the only stage they've taken me to
see that's where you fucked up. You can't tell anyone about your problems or that is what is going to happen to you.

see that's where you fucked up. You can't tell anyone about your problems or that is what is going to happen to you.
they don't care about lonely men.

I look at some of the female posters on sanctioned suicide and they talk about how they've received medication, a psychologist, had multiple ex-boyfriends and friends but for some reason they want to die. Holy shit. I've been fighting for 2 years to get some help and I get seen as a potential risk for harm

Gitmo will just have incels in 2030

programme
Are you in the EU or Canada? If so, you're at especially high risk of being v& just for posting on here, regardless of the content. Happened to a couple of users on here from those locations, such as @seija.

I'm sorry to hear brocel, are you from the UK?

Get the feeling this is some larping bullshit but.

I received a phone call from a private number only to hear "it's the police we're waiting outside the door could you come down and open it" Two male officers came and showed me their badge and I took them to my room.

Why did you answer the phone? Why did you open the door? Why did you invite them in?

They began asking questions about my life, hobbies, what I do in my spare time etc. One guy was asking the questions and other with a notepad and pen was writing it down. He then mentioned they are here due to my involvement with the incel community. They then explain that I'm not in trouble and that they're here to help.
They said they will get me involved with the Channel Panel and this is voluntary.

Why the fuck would you answer any of their questions?

Joined Dec 14, 2021

Bullshit.

Why did you answer the phone? Why did you open the door? Why did you invite them in?
I'm in trouble for something else, thought it was a different unit probably to check my room.

Last edited:
your 1st mistake was opening the door to these retards, they cant enter your house without a warrant and you just let these fuckers in.

FYI the cop fuckers and goverment arent your friend, they literally consider virgin men to be terrorists now ( lol )

I'm in trouble for something else, thought it was a different unit probably to check my room.

Doesn't matter. You should have said no by default and not let them waltz in. You shouldn't have answered an unlisted phone number (seriously why?).

And you damn sure shouldn't have answered ANY of their questions.

This is either a larp or you're a complete dipshit.

Don't want to be rude but you're a fucking retard. DON'T OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR THE POLICE EVER. If there isn't an emergency and they don't have a warrant you have no obligation to let them inside. If they say they want to talk open a window or something or just talk with the door closed. You don't have to talk to them if you don't want to either.
Most likely nothing will come of this but there's a chance they could use this against you later. They probably have your name down in some database of extremists and terrorists.

Gitmo will just have incels in 2030
The global economy will collapse well before 2030 along with a possible world war thrown into the mix and with a majority of men having become incels now they can't arrest or intimidate us all. It's over for their current dying world order, it's just that they're stupid, ignorant, or even arrogant to see it now. They will eventually though. :feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
You should try and leech Maxx off em. NEET buxx or free education or whatever

The global economy will collapse well before 2030 along with a possible world war thrown into the mix and with a majority of men having become incels now they can't arrest or intimidate us all. It's over for their current dying world order, it's just that they're stupid, ignorant, or even arrogant to see it now. They will eventually though. :feelsdevil::yes:
Societies collapse, sure, but how is this one will be any different? Even the Mayan people still exist.

Societies collapse, sure, but how is this one will be any different? Even the Mayan people still exist.
The difference is that when Mayan civilization collapsed they retreated back into the jungle as they knew how to survive there whereas a majority of modern civilization consists of dumbfounded dumbfucks who are soys who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag without state assistance or intervention. :feelsdevil::yes:

The difference is that when Mayan civilization collapsed they retreated back into the jungle as they knew how to survive there whereas a majority of modern civilization consists of dumbfounded dumbfucks who are soys who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag without state assistance or intervention. :feelsdevil::yes:
That's funny, remember CHOP/CHAZ? That was the blueprint for the future America.

Not surprised if true

Is that in United States?

Look officer it’s just a place for people to talk about their problems.

I respect european police officers a lot more than American ones. They seem so much more professional and don’t rely on fear, intimidation, and violence to influence people

Lmao that schizo actually used the chudjak :lul: :lul: kinda based ngl.

But yeah, that bps video was mostly an anti immigration anti refugee vid. China barely has any refugees afaik. the real reason for the gender imbalance in both China and India is because the families favor men and will ABORT their daughters. I find it extremely that suspect he never mentions this .:feelssus::feelssus:

I don't know about the europe thing tho, he even admits that refugees make up and tiny percent of population. One thing I do agree on is that single men with nothing to lose will definitely cause issues down the line.

Also sucks that op has glowies on his ass. Like others have said itt: NEVER TELL THEM ANYTHING. They aren't on your side and will use any Info you give them to build a case against you. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Why would you invite police into your home?
I could ask them for anything I needed help with like housing, hobbies, mental health and they can get many agencies and people to help with that. It sounded like an exaggerated sales pitch to be honest. I agreed and they left but they didn't mention how it will all proceed following this meeting.
Does this mean if authorities think you're an incel time bomb that they will give you a bunch of free shit and easy access to welfare? :feelshaha:

Maybe they want to placate potential ERs since a random ER is the biggest threat to the elites since it's not like police or courts will do anything to the elites.

refer to my sig for advice in this situation

Fucking whores, don’t even realize the privilege they receive. All females should become cattle for us to use in our pleasures:feelsUgh:

I respect european police officers a lot more than American ones. They seem so much more professional and don’t rely on fear, intimidation, and violence to influence people
Police officers in the United States look at themselves as gods with guns, bullets, and badges, it''s just a paycheck for them a majority of the time where they go around with a superiority complex. :feelsjuice:

Lmao that schizo actually used the chudjak :lul: :lul: kinda based ngl.

But yeah, that bps video was mostly an anti immigration anti refugee vid. China barely has any refugees afaik. the real reason for the gender imbalance in both China and India is because the families favor men and will ABORT their daughters. I find it extremely that suspect he never mentions this .:feelssus::feelssus:

I don't know about the europe thing tho, he even admits that refugees make up and tiny percent of population. One thing I do agree on is that single men with nothing to lose will definitely cause issues down the line.

Also sucks that op has glowies on his ass. Like others have said itt: NEVER TELL THEM ANYTHING. They aren't on your side and will use any Info you give them to build a case against you. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
In western cultures it is the direct opposite of Asian ones, males are deemed sacrificial entirely whereas females are put on pedestals to which they are protected and elevated at all costs over the majority of sacrificial males. I call it the poisonous princess western cultural phenomenon. :feelsjuice:

In western cultures it is the direct opposite of Asian ones, males are deemed sacrificial entirely whereas females are put on pedestals to which they are protected and elevated at all costs over the majority of sacrificial males. I call it the poisonous princess western cultural phenomenon. :feelsjuice:

I googled what it is and it states that it is "a programme which focuses on providing support at an early stage to people who are identified as being vulnerable to being drawn into terrorism." This has me really worried, because I'm not a harmful person and my issues are now considered to be something related to terrorism which is really upsetting.

I've been crying and venting about my life and depression with doctors and authorities for over a new year now and this is the only stage they've taken me to. I'm still waiting to be appointed to a psychiatrist and get anti-depressants. I've listed myself to get a psychologist for two years. I have not gotten anything.
They've only given phone numbers to different charities thinking a phone call will somehow lift me up and they continue to repeat the same bullshit platitudes.

Imagine taking advice from police:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If they showed up at my door, I wouldn’t even open it :feelskek: