Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two guys make a video reacting to our posts. Responds to our comments about their video too

@ThoughtfulCel jfl you're famous

@Diocel they like you

They are clearly jestermaxxing normies. What parley can we have with them. Don't care what they say.

They are clearly jestermaxxing normies. What parley can we have with them. Don't care what they say.
Those normfags just prove our points exactly of how we are mocked for being in our situation.

Jfl they are all so predictable.

@ThoughtfulCel jfl you're famous
I have an old screenshot of these retards.

I could easily beat these twink cumskins to death if they ever ventured near my forest

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Last edited:
hope they di

Just have blue eyes theory

Fucking fags. I bet they sucked each other off after they finished making that video.

I love how he put a photo of him kissing his gf in the thumbnail of the death related one. He must be a really nice guy. Also,
@Colvin76 ur famous now

Last edited:
I love how he put a photo of him kissing his gf in the thumbnail of the death related one. He must be a really nice guy.
@Colvin76 ur famous now
I bet he paid that girl to do it and she's not actually his gf

This is so old fam

This is so old fam

"These guys are actually funny"

"Wow I like you, this guy can get a girlfriend"

Goes to try by saying hi to a girl, and gets the death sentence for attempted rape.

Ngl this forum has to blame itself for giving them ammunition. Too many low IQ posts are made on here

JFL 11:18 on the second video, he tells his gf to come out so he can flex on us then a 3/10 LANDWHALE APPEARS :lul: :lul: :lul:

mirin @Colvin76 now he's statusmaxxing

also JFL at these soys, guy in the left is high tier normie probably dates a landwhale and the guy in the right is probably incel in denial, would be truecel tier with a little bit more of melanin

Fucking fags. I bet they sucked each other off after they finished making that video.
They’re brothers.
I bet he paid that girl to do it and she's not actually his gf
he’s 6’2. I guess that helps him get a becky gf. If he was 5’6 he’d be on here
The guy with the blue bandana is a closetcel.
he has a big noses and a creepy mustache. He looks like super Mario trying to dress like naruto while simultaneously forgetting to shave
I have an old screenshot of these retards.

View attachment 331339

I could easily beat these twink cumskins to death if they ever ventured near my forest

View attachment 331340
these guys probably would be scared to death if they met a gymcel

Screenshot 20200901 165354 YouTube

JFL at this cumskins girlfriend. Five head ass. Becky lite ass.

I bet you ten bucks she fucks another guy in a few months. I would beat this cumskin to near death and then do the same to his girlfriend

These are the kinds of guys that you see on the news after a shooting claiming that they tried so hard to befriend the incel and help him when in reality they were snickering every time he left the room

Who the fuck are these unfunny normies?

Apparently everyone can be confident too, imagine that, if it's that easy why is it something brought up so much as important, surely if it were easy it wouldn't mean shit. Imagine being confident & ppl say you're cocky & want to tear you down lol.

Last edited:
He's white and 6'2, I honestly expected an asian cutie to come out but instead it was this fat whore :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Guy on the left isn't funny and is the beta male of the two. Not lookswise tho. I feel like the right guy should get a better partner and then it'd actually make quite a good YouTube channel.

Last edited:
This one surprising wasn’t even that toxic. It was mostly lighthearted jokes. They never got triggered and incited violence.

You realize how hard you're coping right?
how do you know? the dude is sub5

plus she's fat anyway, who cares if she is his girlfriend, nothing special

Don''t care
Hope they die of cancer

I don't know why it's that hard to accept that people like him get gfs

I don't know why it's that hard to accept that people like him get gfs
fatties? sure.

plus I didn't realize he was 6'2, so that helps too

He mogs her to death too, guy could do better than that
idk maybe. you might be overestimating the JBW pill though

These videos have already been posted here in other threads :feelsseriously:

Why give them attention? :feelsseriously:

She isn’t fat. She’s either average weight or just a couple pounds overweight but not a fat landwhale. I do find her attractive (I don’t mean to foid worship)
This one surprising wasn’t even that toxic. It was mostly lighthearted jokes. They never got triggered and incited violence.
at least they’re funny
Guy on the left isn't funny and is the beta male of the two. Not lookswise tho. I feel like the right guy should get a better partner and it'd actually make quite a good YouTube channel.
theyre brothers
He's white and 6'2, I honestly expected an asian cutie to come out but instead it was this fat whore :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
if he was 5’6 he’d be incel
These videos have already been posted here in other threads :feelsseriously:
Not the 2nd vid

Who the fuck are these unfunny normies?

Apparently everyone can be confident too, imagine that, if it's that easy why is it something brought up so much as important, surely if it were easy it wouldn't mean shit. Imagine being confident & ppl say you're cocky & want to tear you down lol.
Ugly guys who are confident are viewed as douchey
Cooope, he's 6'2 and has colored eyes

Though if he was ethnic he would be posting here lmao
If he was short he’d be posting here while his chadlite brother slays

View attachment 331342

I bet you ten bucks she fucks another guy in a few months. I would beat this cumskin to near death and then do the same to his girlfriend
She’s probably cucking him by fucking his chadlite brother on the left. They probably have threesomes too

She isn’t fat. She’s either average weight or just a couple pounds overweight but not a fat landwhale. I do find her attractive (I don’t mean to foid worship)
skinny>fat>landwhale

she is fat, but not landwhale
Cooope, he's 6'2 and has colored eyes

Though if he was ethnic he would be posting here lmao
lmao, the dude on the left mogs the shit out of him. the right dude had a low normie face but is saved by height

if he was curry or rice though yeah I could see him here though

skinny>fat>landwhale

she is fat, but not landwhale

lmao, the dude on the left mogs the shit out of him. the right dude had a low normie face but is saved by height

Fat means she’s way overweight

True