Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Two finger pushups. Finger genetics.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is a theory of mine, I've actually been obsessed with Bruce Lee ever since I was a kid and one of the things that I was obsessed with are his two finger pushups.
View attachment Two finger push up.webp

I wanna talk about finger genetics.
Bruce Lee Palm

If he didn't have thumb finger this large and index finger this short would he be able to pull that off?

I have my doubts.

Me myself, I've tried it for a few years now, before I became blackpilled, I realised there are certain palm and finger genetics, which may explain my overall success or failure rait.

I could have barely done it when I was small, now not a chance.

Anyway, let me know how you feel about my theory, I mean I'm pretty sure this is legit, I'm probably stealing someone else's theory but I just got to realize this shit today.

Finger genetics is real.

Attachments

• Two finger push up.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Don't know if this is funny or not but I still can't see it @nystagmuscel whoops where's your profile gone HAHAHA

sticky fingers

Stop fingering me bro!

Lol!

When my best doge is all scratchy... I say....

"You need a scratch? I'll scratch you! I got fingers!" Lol.

She always comes over and gets a scratch lol!

Stop fingering me bro!

Lol!

When my best doge is all scratchy... I say....

"You need a scratch? I'll scratch you! I got fingers!" Lol.

She always comes over and gets a scratch lol!
bruhhh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

in Canada they make cartoon propaganda implying that gay dads are jacked muss-beasts who can do fingertip pushups

I'll keep watching it for their cute negress daughter but I also feel a need to educate the world about what people are trying to indoctrinate children with.

It's nowhere near as fucked up as metzitza but hey whatever wakes people up to the corruption of our youth.

I'll keep watching it for their cute negress daughter
It's just a cartoon chill bro
It's nowhere near as fucked up as metzitza but hey whatever wakes people up to the corruption of our youth.
Yeah

Like man I really don't give a fuck if jews die, it's just the people of israel: people who didn't do anything that makes me sad. The jewish traditions are equally as horrible as christianity and islam, both of which by now you know I hate.

The jewish traditions are equally as horrible as christianity and islam, both of which by now you know I hate.
I wouldn't say equally, the corruption of mila through the addition of priya+circumcision+metzitza is like an elite level of fucked up.
But it might just be the 99% of modern jew (rabbinist) who do this, I won't blame the Karaites if they only do the classic mila.

I wouldn't say equally, the corruption of mila through the addition of priya+circumcision+metzitza is like an elite level of fucked up.
But it might just be the 99% of modern jew (rabbinist) who do this, I won't blame the Karaites if they only do the classic mila.
ok

My music teacher at school said I have perfect hands.