Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

two and a half men was a dogshit show

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
charlie: smug chad piece of shit who fucks stacys and beckys constantly. Alan: soyfaggot low tier normie retard who worships the ground foids walk on. don't even care about the rest of the characters. show was trash and I piss on its grave. not to mention the retard tier unfunny jokes and how the show was way too explicit in explaining obvious puns like the writers thought audience were all drooling spastics. fuck chuck lore and his faggot creation.

The caption cards at the end are cool to pause on.

this thread is must be so fucking unique man. there are no similar thread suggestions

I enjoyed the 'tiger blood' era.

You're not wrong. :feelsjuice:

I always hated that show. The show was just about Charlie Sheen showing off that he can get women.. We get it, it must be nice to live on easy mode.

Disagree. First 8 seasons were gold. To each their own though

never watched tht shit.

My dad worshipped that show

The show was just about Charlie Sheen showing off that he can get women.
this. he's flaunting the lifestyle we all want. he should be lynched in western movie

how much blow can charlie sheen do? enough to kill two and a half men :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: