Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Twitter Accepts Musk's Deal To Buy It For A Whopping Amount Of 43 Billion Dollars, Possible Lifefuel For Twittercels?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-twitter-set-accept-musks-114217898.html

Musk is spending roughly 16 percent of his enormous wealth to buy Twitter and make it his private company. This is certainly one of the biggest purchases in history. Musk purportedly claims this is for free speech, which he accuses Twitter of not adhering to. His critics seem to think that he wants better control and to shill his own stuff(Pump and dump stocks/crypto, which he already did quite a bit). I am personally skeptical if he would fully commit to creating an ideal free speech platform(Just imagine a bustling Twitter incelosphere JFL, sounds too good to be true:feelsbadman:) or if he can manage it competently but I believe that he would be significantly less shitty than the SJW lunatics currently running it so this sounds like a net improvement to me(but perhaps a marginal one). Maybe he would let Trump back in so that we can watch and laugh at soyboys crying at his mean tweets:feelskek:.

All the soy cucks and feminist :foidSoy:s are shaking rn

Finally an autist got power and runs the world

nothing will even change other than foids will have to deal with maybe seeing an incel post here and there, nothing can be worse than that though

I want him to put the foids and normscum of Twitter into a digital gulag

based musk, he's one of my idols

This is biggest change yet. He will embrace politically incoerrect opinions as controversy is his fuel

Musk is one of (((them))), don't get your hopes up.
And don't get your brain chipped.

You'll be able to write politically incorrect posts, but you're gonna be noted as a wrong-thinker and later persecuted.

Musk is one of (((them))), don't get your hopes up.

You'll be able to write politically incorrect posts, but you're gonna be noted as a wrong-thinker and later persecuted.
True he probably won’t change much again at all.

Who cares? Fuck Twitter and this retarded freemason Musk

based musk, he's one of my idols
I am not a super big fan tbh. He is another rich douchebag living in luxury while we rot. But him fucking over retarded SJWs and bluepillers would be based as fuck and I would give credit where due.
This is biggest change yet. He will embrace politically incoerrect opinions as controversy is his fuel
I want to believe but I am not that sure about whether he would fully commit to his supposed free speech crusade or not:feelstrash:. Trusting a billionaire too much sounds foolish maybe he just wants to pump up his stocks.
Of course not for Gates, not for Musk

i like it because a lot of normalfilth are seething over it. personally i dont care what the outcome is though

Trump will not be back on the platform :soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back