Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TV has been ruined by romance and sex

ZaynShahar

ZaynShahar

Recruit
★★★
God is looking from his throne, puking at all those critters that abuse tv shows.

I can't have a single show where this crap isn't shoved down my throat.
It isn't even about the woman, it's about this cancerous garbage.
Nobody needs OD levels of lust and imaginary desires, I mean to escape this gay world, not to face its atrocities.

Next time I want to see an interesting drama, not slaves chained by the devil.

Let's pray together:

Dear father above, let it be so that every single tv producer who injects sex monkey crap into tv be cast into the ovens of hell.
Amen, and awomen.
In the name of science, fauci and the holy funko pops.

Just TV? Literature, gaming...... literally any form of art has been corrupted by foids.

Long time I do not watch TV for more than 1 hour.

Niggy, all forms of medium was about this...since beggining of mankind

You will never want to watch another movie/tv series if you will watch transvestigation videos about hollyjew movie "stars". 95% of them are trannies. Breaking bad is probably the worst in that regard all foids are men, and men are foids peak Satan/Ishtar worship.

View: https://youtu.be/gASc8bkQ-sc

Last edited:
This is why I only watch old childrens movies or shows or sometimes anime. It is not as sexualized usually, but new children’s shows are. Anime is hit or miss, but there is a a lot that isn’t sexualized, even if it is a romance anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back