Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Turned down an invitation

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A friend invited me over for dinner as well as other people but I declined because all the other people were married couples and their kids if they had any. Fuck that, I’m not going to be the only single person there. Don’t need to be reminded what I don’t have.

A friend invited me over for dinner as well as other people but I declined because all the other people were married couples and their kids if they had any. Fuck that, I’m not going to be the only single person there. Don’t need to be reminded what I don’t have.
Wise choice, Its just a dick measuring contest anyway.

Think About It GIF by SuperVictor

Yeah fuck them

Thanks brocels for understanding. I sometimes go when there is a mix of people including other single people, but my boundaries are set, I’m not hanging out with all couples/families as the only single person.

Probably a good choice. There are very rarely couples that will not flaunt their relationship in front of me, or use me as an audience to show off what they have.

Probably a good choice. There are very rarely couples that will not flaunt their relationship in front of me, or use me as an audience to show off what they have
It’s all performance. Like Kanye said, it’s all a performance.

Normies rarely have anything interesting to discuss, anyway.

Would do the same. I avoid sexhavers in general, seeing them, meeting them and partaking in their events.

Mogs me for getting invited by friends

based. Being near married couples and kids is annoying.