Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turned 26 yesterday

L

lordcommander

Greycel
I'm probably top 5 oldest in here, most incels at my age have already roped or ascended through SEAmaxxing or after getting bored of fakeceling.
My parents insisted on coming over and brought me a cake, it was actually pretty good. When leaving my mother said "Glad to see you being a bit more cheerful", damn my acting skills must be at their peak if I was able to fool her this badly.
I promised myself that I wouldn't neck so my mother doesn't have to bury her son, but both of my parents are quite healthy and must live until 90+. I can't see myself being a 60 y.o oldcel. Do you think that if I got stabbed by a crackhead she would be able to move on from my death easier?
I legit have nothing to live for, if they were poor at least I would have a goal to make their lives better, but they have no money problems. I'm so incredibly bored.
It never even began boyo

I have seen many my age here and im 28

Happy birthday, and be happy your parents aren't poor, better being bored than broke.

your almost 2 years younger than me.

Happy birthday, and be happy your parents aren't poor, better being bored than broke.
Thank you. Sadly they're not THAT rich, so I'm still a wagie.

Congrats you unlocked wizard level fellow 26cel

Most of us might already be 30 something. If you look at the history of inceldom and when its first iterations date back, it's not surprizing at all.

Happy birthday :feelsautistic:

Lonely Happy Birthday Jesus GIF

I'm probably top 5 oldest in here, most incels at my age have already roped or ascended through SEAmaxxing or after getting bored of fakeceling.
My parents insisted on coming over and brought me a cake, it was actually pretty good. When leaving my mother said "Glad to see you being a bit more cheerful", damn my acting skills must be at their peak if I was able to fool her this badly.
I promised myself that I wouldn't neck so my mother doesn't have to bury her son, but both of my parents are quite healthy and must live until 90+. I can't see myself being a 60 y.o oldcel. Do you think that if I got stabbed by a crackhead she would be able to move on from my death easier?
I legit have nothing to live for, if they were poor at least I would have a goal to make their lives better, but they have no money problems. I'm so incredibly bored.
It never even began boyo
You're not but I can see why you think so. Lately I've been seeing so many early 20s cels whining about how its over despite them still being young. 26 is pretty much oldcel age though, so sad birthday to you

26 is a bad age, you can either still ascend if you're lucky or become a truecel. I know which one happened to me back then in 2001.

Greycel with the spunk of saying he's the top 5 oldest here lmfao, I will be 28 in november.

Getting there

i turned 26 this year too , its fucking over
if i think its just 4 years to becoming 30 i feel like jumping out the window

There have been many older users

it took me until 25/26 to realize i was oinkler jfl

Daily reminder your youth is slipping (30s = biological decline begins) at 30+, your worth becomes your wallet

It never even began boyo
No way you are top 5. Lots of 26+cels here

Turned 26 yesterday​

And? Are you expecting ''happy birthday'' wishes?If so go kys,trucels don't expect and don't receive anything on their birthday,it's just another day for them.
I'm probably top 5 oldest in here
Most users claiming to be old here are most likely fakecel kids larpers,you can tell by their cartoon/anime avatars and the kid manner they write. i'm most likely top 3 by age here at 29,real years not fakecel larper kid years.

I see.

I am only twenty-three, nearly twenty-four.

There's plenty of oldcels here, I think 30+ is oldcel. I'm turning 27 this month

I am a fellow 26yo 2017 graycel

I’m 26. Over
Even Marvel loving, skinny fat soys get laid by the time they’re 25

At least youre not a wizard
Yet

Happy Birthday Brocel :feelsLightsaber:.
Hope somehow life turns around for you so you won't need to fake being happy anymore.

How are you still a GrAYcel ?
Was too busy LDARing
Nah but for real I've been blackpilled since 2017, so I just lurk from time to time to see how people are doing, but the truth is that the posts are all the same since 2017, and it's not like they will change (it's just the sad incel reality, I bet 2070cels will be the same). I get some random bursts of energy every 6 months and post a couple of stuff, but then realize it's all worthless and go back to lurking or LDARing.

Try being 36. And many people came back empty handed from SEAmaxxing.

It never even began boyo
I'm 35 sub5....still broke and virgin.

26 is a bad age, you can either still ascend if you're lucky or become a truecel. I know which one happened to me back then in 2001.
no way you're that old.

You're not but I can see why you think so. Lately I've been seeing so many early 20s cels whining about how its over despite them still being young. 26 is pretty much oldcel age though, so sad birthday to you
21+ = oldcel.