Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turned 20 today

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
There is no turning back, I can never have physical contact with a prime foid anymore.:feelsrope: fuck life.

Happy inkwel birthday bro

Happy birthday boyo
You oficially crossed the point of no return
Images   2024 03 17T074920773

Happy birthday bro I amm turn 14yrs in april

Happy birthday. As an oldERcel I can tell you life is ahead of you. It'll probably suck and you'll probably be incel forever BUT do everything you can do ascend as if you're only 20 you can looksmaxx and be the best guy you can possibly be. Spend the next 5 years doing your best and maybe you will get what you want from life.

Happy birthday brocel

Happy birthday, 20 years old was better than 19 I think, I nearly killed myself at the end of my teens.

Never undesrtood what is there to celebrate about being one year older and year more miseable. Maybe its good because it also means death is closer. Hbd

It’s only going to get worse.

Happy birthday, brocel.

happy birthday I hope you have a good day and lots of fun times. I'm scared to turn 20

happy birthday I hope you have a good day and lots of fun times. I'm scared to turn 20
It wont be good, I woke up depressed af

i turned 20 like a month ago, 04

Happy birthday

Happy birthday brocel

Happy birthday!

After you get a job it is always the same shit different age. Happy birthday.

Only 10 more years till wizard good luck bro

Happy Birthday

There is no turning back, I can never have physical contact with a prime foid anymore.:feelsrope: fuck life.
I am 22 , it's not that bad if you still have your hair, nightmare start when you lose it