Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you have lived a good life if it wasn't for your inceldom?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
Let's say even with the blackpill being true, you got astronomically lucky and you landed a foid gf. Of course, she is no prize and is probably below average but still bearable.

Would you have had a decent life or would it have still been ass or meh?

Is one singular foid holding you back from ascending or is there more?

Even if I had a gf I would still feel miserable. Nothing could ever fill the void inside myself.

Last edited:
Yes. Because inceldom is the symptom of a bunch of physical problems that are weighing me down.

It would make life a lot more tolerable tbh. Truth be told, I'm a very loving and romantic man, but I have nowhere to put all those emotions, so it just congeals inside me into anger, jealousy, and misery.

I think if i didn’t find out about the reason i was rejected a lot by society i would still be sad but not as bad as i am now

I would be stupider

Even if I had a gf I would still feel miserable. Nothing could ever fill the void inside myself.
That's because people like us have been rotting in loneliness far too long for the damage to ever be undone, sadly

Let's say even with the blackpill being true, you got astronomically lucky and you landed a foid gf. Of course, she is no prize and is probably below average but still bearable.

Would you have had a decent life or would it have still been ass or meh?

Is one singular foid holding you back from ascending or is there more?
If i got her before the blackpill, yes because i would not have gone the rabbit hole and know that much.

If after the blackpill, still yes but would mostly be worried about her cheating

Better, but I'd still feel something is missing in my life. Like a gaping void that can't be filled.

In which perfect world is inceldom some mutually exclusive variable from all the other detriments of low class life? I suffer from poverty, mental illness in the family and myself, physical health issues both family and myself, and by now the emotional baggage is too much to fix. No woman can fix me. But that doesn't matter as I will never get one anyway. I'm 26 and never touched a woman or went on a date.

In which perfect world is inceldom some mutually exclusive variable from all the other detriments of low class life? I suffer from poverty, mental illness in the family and myself, physical health issues both family and myself, and by now the emotional baggage is too much to fix. No woman can fix me. But that doesn't matter as I will never get one anyway. I'm 26 and never touched a woman or went on a date.

Dnr

It would be alot different. I would probably eat goyslop or a vegan diet everyday because that's what alot of foids eat and my life would revolve around making my GF happy like a cuck while she would cheat on me because i have a small dick.

If I weren't an incel (ugly) I would have been either normie or Chad.

Being a normie means I would end up believing in bluepill lies, reinforcing the system and hate against those who are less fortunate than me (while I think I mean shit because I betabuxxed for a roastie) and then inevitably get divorce raped after some time. I'd probably use whatever good (doesn't mean sexual) interactions with foids I had in the past to gaslight myself into thinking that blackpill isn't real and that women aren't incredibly shallow, you just have to be kind to women, ect ect. I would avoid anything that ticks off my insecurity and ideas that my wife was Chad's used goods because it's too misery-inducing to think about. Let's face it, blackpill is a very grim and depressing outlook on society and humanity that just makes people miserable (truth hurts). And people don't seek out misery voluntarily. If anything they are grateful to live in a lie as long as it means that the big bad wolf won't come for them. I die at the age of 64 after wageslaving myself into oblivion for 40 straight years and becoming more and more blackpilled in my last years. I'd probably end up fully clowning out and going MGTOW.

And Chad is Chad, what is there to say? Life with maxxed out stats. You're masculine, tall (intimidating), social interaction comes easily and if someone disagrees with me, I could make him shut the fuck up with my deep, resonating Chad voice produced by my superior Chad lungs and Chad voicebox. Add a big dick on top of that and I'm basically a paragon of men with infinite access to pussy; I'd probably, eventually, end up understanding the blackpill after I start wondering why all those stupid bitches cling to me like flies to a turd and worship me like some God. The truth wouldn't bother me, because even if it were true and inhumane, I would still get infinte validation from women for simply existing because I'm tall and attractive and have a good voice. I'd die at a comfrotable age of 97 from all the STD's I have amassed over the years.

It's impossible to fail as a Chad if you play your cards right (which is really fucking easy), impossible to win as Normie or Incel. Normie can get a neutral """victory""" for getting a betabuxxed roastie and incel fails because even betabuxxing will give very little results for the effort put in.

Is one singular foid holding you back from ascending
no… being good looking and therefore having access to multiple foids is holding me back. If im still subhuman and you give me just one foid with astronomical luck or whatever that honestly changes nothing at all for me. id get bored of that sub5 or ltb pussy after 2 days

no… being good looking and therefore having access to multiple foids is holding me back. If im still subhuman and you give me just one foid with astronomical luck or whatever that honestly changes nothing at all for me. id get bored of that sub5 or ltb pussy after 2 days

You are good looking tho bhai

I can feel your fakecel lies in my bones

NEXT VICTIM

I would still struggle, but if I could trust the relationship would last my life would at least feel way better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back