Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Turkish girl got killed by obsessed guy who looks like Elliot Rodger

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
no all girls know their SMV in the west they got thousands of guys simping for them unless you are a normalfag you have no chance here
I doubt that bro I might get girls in the west IMO

I doubt that bro I might get girls in the west IMO
yeah you can try :bluepill:

ive been trying for years and still cant get a single girlfriend

and my only standards are you need to be:

alive

biologically female

under 45 years old

under 300 pounds

yeah you can try :bluepill:

ive been trying for years and still cant get a single girlfriend

and my only standards are you need to be:

alive

biologically female

under 45 years old

under 300 pounds
Sad my only standards are

-don’t be fat or deformed

-be at least high Becky

Typical Turkish foid "Ben maço seviyom yaaa" then she dies :lul::lul:
Yep lmfao this guy was incel tho but rich ,he was her stalker

He could have taken more. It had potential. Unfortunately he didn't have someone to initiate him into misogyny.

He could have taken more. It had potential. Unfortunately he didn't have someone to initiate him into misogyny.
Yeah he was blue piled are you Turkish?

Yeah he was blue piled are you Turkish?
Brazilian. Here in Brazil in 2011 there was a shooting at a school in Rio de Janeiro. The guy had taken the blackpill and wanted to kill the girls at school for the humiliation he suffered as a child. He killed 12 overall and left some letters and videos.

Brazilian. Here in Brazil in 2011 there was a shooting at a school in Rio de Janeiro. The guy had taken the blackpill and wanted to kill the girls at school for the humiliation he suffered as a child. He killed 12 overall and left some letters and videos.
Based legend link it

No you are definetely fuckin high. How is he bad looking? He is not chad but 6,5/10 His looksmatch, you would say she is stacy like most of you motherfuckers on this website do simp af.
That foid was his looksmatch I think. One good example of foids reject looksmatches.

That foid was his looksmatch I think. One good example of foids reject looksmatches.
No fucking way he was his match are you fkin kidding me you low iq Dumbass

i strongly disagree. every girl is a stacy unless shes fat or disfigured or ugly. in an s mv sense atleast
This and agreed

She looked medium tier beckie and not stacy. And the guy obviously looked incel.