Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Turkish girl got killed by obsessed guy who looks like Elliot Rodger

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

The guy asked her out a couple of times she rejected and finally he killed her and himself with a rifle , the girl is top tier Stacy studying medicine , the guy was high status too just not attractive like ER

It pains me to see that this foid was younger than me and living a better life , tutorial mode

All her “friends” and even “teachers” went to her funeral and they said “how can foids die!?” We are helping them grow everyday !!! While they probably bullied and hated this poor guy in the same school

If I offed myself no one would come except my mother and sister

I think the guy was like me too

Attachments

• 333E54AA-72F2-446A-9A2A-2403C7BBD996.jpeg
    333E54AA-72F2-446A-9A2A-2403C7BBD996.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 196
  • CF9081C7-9C3F-4058-A7C8-BA22518ADAA8.jpeg
    CF9081C7-9C3F-4058-A7C8-BA22518ADAA8.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 193
@Cope_Time @yez @MentalistKebab

All her “friends” and even “teachers” went to her funeral and they said “how can foids die!?” We are helping them grow everyday !!! While they probably bullied and hated this poor guy in the same school

He was "Depraved And Deprived" for "No Reason At All".

not a stacy

but the turks seem based, i would love to visit Istanbul sometime

He looks fuckin good and it is not enough hahaha fuck this world

not a stacy

but the turks seem based, i would love to visit Istanbul sometime
She’s Stacy bro come on , yeah mostly we are based but the new generation is a piece of shit Like old leftists , they are the biggest cucks, but people as based as me will take this country higher

She’s Stacy bro come on , yeah mostly we are based but the new generation is a piece of shit Like old leftists , they are the biggest cucks, but people as based as me will take this country higher
she might be a stacey in turkey but not in the west.that girl would also be high tier stuff from where i am from,but here in the west? she is nothing kek.

she might be a stacey in turkey but not in the west.that girl would also be high tier stuff from where i am from,but here in the west? she is nothing kek.
Are you fucking kidding me? She is very good looking ,what tf is Stacy for you then ??? Give me an example

Thanks i needed the lifefuel

That foid isnt a stacy yeah above average but no stacy
Also
Based guncel respect from the global south

That foid isnt a stacy yeah above average but no stacy
Also
Based guncel respect from the global south
What tf is stacy for you then? She’s way above average at least high Becky

The article says she was his ex-gf (according the translation.)

The article says she was his ex-gf (according the translation.)
No it wasn’t ffs ,he got rejected brutally bunch of times then went insane ,most woman killings here get murdered after rejecting some guy

Attachments

• main-qimg-98b56adff215a5bee5f76d4a4ab1f96d.jpg
    main-qimg-98b56adff215a5bee5f76d4a4ab1f96d.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 32
Are you high? He looks like trash how is this good
No you are definetely fuckin high. How is he bad looking? He is not chad but 6,5/10 His looksmatch, you would say she is stacy like most of you motherfuckers on this website do simp af.

No you are definetely fuckin high. How is he bad looking? He is not chad but 6,5/10 His looksmatch, you would say she is stacy like most of you motherfuckers on this website do simp af.
Dude if he’s 6 I am 10/10 Chad

If he wasn't 6 I would have be fuckin 1/10 but I presume it ain't possible 'cause I am higher in decimal scale than that
He is 5 at most bro even lower than that ,he is neither masculine nor pretty

shes not a top tier stacy shes like a 5/10

no... shes a 5/10 in the west maybe in some shithole country shes a 7/10 but girls like her are dime a dozen in the west
The west sounds good ,here these are top tier and go with thugs

The west sounds good ,here these are top tier and go with thugs
yeah your SMV is completely dependent on your location if you travel to new york your SMV decreases but if you went to SEA it would increase its simply based on location because your not competing with the women your competing with the other men

yeah your SMV is completely dependent on your location if you travel to new york your SMV decreases but if you went to SEA it would increase its simply based on location because your not competing with the women your competing with the other men
Yeah also I think if I go to west my smv would increase cuz If your not nt and not thug your smv is zero here ,at least some girls might like my height in the west probably

he has a really good eye area which is really important at least as far as I can tell from the picture
Holy shit you are trolling man shut up

Yeah also I think if I go to west my smv would increase cuz If your not nt and not thug your smv is zero here ,at least some girls might like my height in the west probably
its also extremely competitive so your going to have to constantly compete with thousands of chads and tyrones at best you could get a 1/10 landwhale, sheboon with betabuxxing

its also extremely competitive so your going to have to constantly compete with thousands of chads and tyrones at best you could get a 1/10 landwhale, sheboon with betabuxxing
Maybe but I might get emo girl ? Do they still exist ? They like me more

Maybe but I might get emo girl ? Do they still exist ? They like me more
no all girls know their SMV in the west they got thousands of guys simping for them unless you are a normalfag you have no chance here