Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turkey Beats France In Football

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Turkey has beaten France 2-0 in a 2020 European Championship qualifying football match. As a potential Turkeymaxxer and someone who hates France with a passion, this is life fuel. I was looking for a life fuel video of some foid hitting someone and being BTFO or something like that for a special 4000th post, but this is more life fuel than I could ever imagine.

kebabs me
baguettes me

so, browns beat blacks

based Turkey dabbing on dem negroes

lifefuel for @NEETAndTidy

Oh nice, made me a bit proud ngl

Globalism ruined soccer tbh.

It truely did. All the big european teams like france, germany, england, and the netherlands have like 50% negros in their squads, it's ridiculous.

@Cuyen based turks beat french chads and their stolen tyrones

France???
You mean africa right

knajjd scored both goals

ded srs

Good. I hate France.

Just like real life, beaten by Arabs.

clubs need to be owned by an entire country to compete these days, one day in the far future the bubble these massive TV rights deals and shady sponsorships have created is going to pop

remind me who has the world cup again :feelsgah:

Chaddams BTFO Tyrone’s
It truely did. All the big european teams like france, germany, england, and the netherlands have like 50% negros in their squads, it's ridiculous.
Well France did win the World Cup

Turkey beats France in life