Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Try to imitate boomers advice on how to get laid

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
It ain't that hard, young man! Don't need the finest restourant or diamond ring! All I did was invite her to the cafe and buy lemon cheesecake and hot chocolate. Only cost 72 cents back then. That's how I got the love of my life.
Then soon we started living together and got married by the age of 18. Our apartment was small, but I calculated if we both save 2.50$ each day, after 6 months we could affordto buy house. So after another half a year we bought our first home.
At 21, I said we need some kids and my wife was hesitant at first, but after 2 minutes of arguing she finally agreed. At 22 she had our first daughter, at 25 our second daughter, at 29 our first son and at 32 our second son. It's like putting butter on bread. Only as difficult as you make it! All ya have to do is pull up your bootstraps, tap off the dust of your suit, smile like you ain't know trouble and go ahead play the game, cuz only kids and chicks are scares but you're a man!:y'all:

Last edited:
very accurate boomers were a meme generation

Boomers really are the worst and the fucking smugness about it makes me wish covid actually did what it was supposed to

Give her pussy a firm handshake son!

Don’t forget to cut up your son’s cock when he’s born. He doesn’t need it anyways.

Women don’t even want dick. They just like a good personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back