Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Try essential oils to alter your pheromones"

PizzaCels

PizzaCels

Hate
Normies are so stupid. I'm friends with a couple Brad type guys and one said that it must be my pheromones. What the fuck? And then they concluded putting essential oils on my body would help. They will try anything to diminish the struggle we go through. Essential oils won't do shit. I shower every day. I wear cologne, adult shit, not bathing in axe like the Chads they flock over. And even if it was my pheromones, it's not like femoids get close enough to me to smell them anyway.

What is the dumbest, most unfounded cope a normie has tried to give you?

I can confirm.

Essential oils has added 1 foot to my height, restored hairline, gave me a better jawline.

stop hanging out with braindead retards

130 IQ minimum to be my friend buddy boyo

>having non-incel IRL friends
:chad:

I can confirm.

Essential oils has added 1 foot to my height, restored hairline, gave me a better jawline.
Which scent did you use? I got advised to do peppermint oil. Cuz I guess bitches love to fuck candycanes
>having non-incel IRL friends
:chad:

It's mostly just because we've been friends since we were children. So it's preferable to trying to find local incels or having no one to speak with IRL

If they were your real friends and they truly are Brad's they introduce you to the parties they attend and the foids they hang around.

BrokenBigheartedFirefly small

If they were your real friends and they truly are Brad's they introduce you to the parties they attend and the foids they hang around.

As for the parties, I've been invited many times but I have crippling social anxiety and I nearly freeze up at them. They've tried to "wingman" me, but no femoid will look at me with anything other than contempt or disgust. Once they told a femoid that they would only go on a date if they brought another foid for their friend (me). She looked for the quickest out as soon as dinner was finished

As for the parties, I've been invited many times but I have crippling social anxiety and I nearly freeze up at them. They've tried to "wingman" me, but no femoid will look at me with anything other than contempt or disgust. Once they told a femoid that they would only go on a date if they brought another foid for their friend (me). She looked for the quickest out as soon as dinner was finished

That sucks. If you are actually diagnosed I'd look to see if you could get medicated. It helped tremendously for me.

That sucks. If you are actually diagnosed I'd look to see if you could get medicated. It helped tremendously for me.
I am and I do. I just get so anxious and I feel like everyone is staring at me. My friends have told me that they are just looking around the room but to me, it feels like they are staring at every flawed facial feature I have. The meds have helped me at least get out of the house more, but in loud, packed house parties I just feel so outcasted. Maybe I should talk about getting my meds changed

I am and I do. I just get so anxious and I feel like everyone is staring at me. My friends have told me that they are just looking around the room but to me, it feels like they are staring at every flawed facial feature I have. The meds have helped me at least get out of the house more, but in loud, packed house parties I just feel so outcasted. Maybe I should talk about getting my meds changed

Xanax helps me when I go out for agoraphobia, but I know what you mean. It feels like everyone is staring at you like a celebrity, but not in a good way.

Are they mentally retarded?

At least you have good friends