Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truthpill: nobody respects high iq posters, you need to be a high T poster

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
everytime i see someone put more than a few lines into a post i always think to myself what the fuck they are doing. let's face it, there are no intelligent posters here so don't pretend you are. in fact the people who give off the impression of being intelligent with long ''well-thought'' responses usually turn out to be the most retarded. i have been here long enough so i know what i'm talking about when i say it will get you no where. you are justa target to be bullied by high T chad posters. the high T posters get the most respect and that is without contest, just like how in school nobody respects the weak beta high iq nerd. all you got to do is just jump into random threads and tell people to kill themselves or tell them their ideas suck or that they are losers. also, try to start fights with as many users as you can. i'm not saying it's virtuous but if you are an attention whore then take my advice

What the fuck are you doing ? :feelsthink:

True, high iq posts don’t get you respect. @Edmund_Kemper got treated like a dog.

is this thread a joke? high T poster? wtf is high T in posting on incel forum :feelskek:
the forum is a jungle. you have to beat other people into line so you assume alpha incel position

the forum is a jungle. you have to beat other people into line so you assume alpha incel position
this forum is a jungle because the mods let fakecel NlGGERS like faceandlms and tellem t swing from the branches of it with their massive long chocolate cocks dangling and their 60 iqs on display
get ready for the next mulatto blkpillpres "high iq" wall of text which every little emasculated white sissy user in chastity applauds. I am not joking we really need to turn every single human on earth of african descent into a piece of charchoal

The virgin wall of text.

The CHAD one-liner.

The THAD incoherent schizo ramble @Sneir

this forum is a jungle because the mods let fakecel NlGGERS like faceandlms and tellem t swing from the branches of it with their massive long chocolate cocks dangling and their 60 iqs on display
get ready for the next mulatto blkpillpres "high iq" wall of text which every little emasculated white sissy user in chastity applauds. I am not joking we really need to turn every single human on earth of african descent into a piece of charchoal
bro what are you on about. tellem T and faceandlms have not been active in years so it is not a problem