Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truth you don't want to hear: You'll always be incel. Things will get worse.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
1) Your looks are declining and your PSL rating will soon hit 0.001 as you age, lose hair, look older. Women hate old guys.
2) Hypergamy is always increasing, even by a little bit each day. Winner take all.
3) Economy is getting worse and wealth more concentrated at the top. Chances are you will end up broke like most men in your generation.

All joking aside, 100% serious, on average, your life is fucking over.

I'm sure some 17 year old kid on this board might fuck some used up slut and claim he escaped, but YOU ARE NOT HIM.

how can an Incel redeem himself? ThERe is only one way to find out

the moment I accept this I'll shoot myself in the mouth instantly

I like your repetition OP, saying that seriously. You have to incorporate some media in this or at the very least detail the decay in descriptive language.

I like your repetition OP, saying that seriously. You have to incorporate some media in this or at the very least detail the decay in descriptive language.

I'm a lazy fuck. If I was more motivated I'd post some chads to give that feel of hopelessness.

i already know all this shit.

ive been unemployed for over 2 years and im ugly af, i just ldar and cope with videogames + lifting.

Im so fucking sad