Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Truth fuel] Take everything you read here with a grain of salt

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I estimate between 50 and 90 percent of accounts her to be simply LARP. I don't blame this site or the moderators, its impossible to verify whether people are telling the truth and the nature of this site attracts LARPers and encourages people to lie in order to fit in and gain credit within the community. I can count the users I actually trust here on one hand. Remember you are talking to strangers over the internet with obscure usernames and avatar pictures.

i've never trusted anyone in real life. but online i kinda let my feelings show in this forum but fuck that man. never gonna send my pictures to any users again (you know who you are if you expose me i expose you... i wont say his name but after the whole @whogivesafucc fiasco idk who to think is real or larping)

Am I included? My only LARP post was the one about going apeshit over codeine.

why would people hang out here if they got girls and friends? What do they get out of it?

I fucking hate this site sometimes

“Most incels are normies anyways”

I remember reading something like this from Alia on braincels. Lol i doubt this is what he meant, but damn

why would people hang out here if they got girls and friends? What do they get out of it?
Failed normies. And because incels keep it real.

You'd have to be a fool not to.

Amusement, entertainment, comedy, validation, and reassurance, among other things. But I agree. It's pathetic to waste time here, if you're actually a good looking, sexually active human.

i am suspicious of anyone who joined in the new year, most of the truecels came here straight after r/incels went.

even your a suspect OP, fakecels/larpers could be anywhere sorry.

also how do you have way more comments than me and you joined in jan lol.

i am suspicious of anyone who joined in the new year, most of the truecels came here straight after r/incels went.

even your a suspect OP, fakecels/larpers could be anywhere sorry.

also how do you have way more comments than me and you joined in jan lol.
yeah cant be too careful tbh, all I do is try to be honest about my feelings and experiences when i post and spend a lot of time here

You cant trust anyone, even you know them for years and you're convinced they are genuine (happened to me)