Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump tells russia to get ready for us missle strikes in syria

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Oh please for the love of God let this happen,the world has,nt seen a world war in 73 years and it's too overpopulated anyway,if ww3 where to happen,I hope at least 2 billion die for from it

Hopefully Russia wins and invades the US.

Could it be?????? don't keep my hopes up, boyo. I want 7 billion to die.

Please, let this world be cleansed already.

I hate to break it to you, but there have been like 10 similar situations like this where WW3 was about to start since 2014 and it never did, not to mention many fronts of the West are not ready, so don't count on it. You'll slowly suffer and die, while normie world swiftly achieves their dreams and outlives you.

Oh please for the love of God let this happen,the world has,nt seen a world war in 73 years and it's too overpopulated anyway,if ww3 where to happen,I hope at least 2 billion die for from it
Make it 5

Shoot me in the cross fire, or disintegrate me in a nuclear blast.

WW3 is impossible. The US is too strong. So you're cheerleading for proxy wars in poor countries.

Half a million have been slaughtered in Syria. If you want to die, rope and don't be a pussy.

If there's a nuclear war, most of us would die of radiation poisoning, malnutrition or disease. Even so, I think a good hard societal reset is needed.

Bring on the Nukes!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back