Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Russia to invade the UK

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
All men under 40 would be required to sign up to serve the armed forces or face imprisonment. There are increasing fears of WW3 as violence breaks out across the globe. This molly coddled civilisation isn't ready for war, our forefathers endured hell in the trenches and nazi death camps. We was all so naïve to believe that it could never happen to our precious western nation. We've existed in a vacuum, protected from the true horrors of our reality. The likes of ISIS, Russia, Hamas are a reminder of the threat to our civilisation. If it can happen to Ukraine and Israel it can happen to any country. We're all fucked, this world is going to hell :whatfeels:.

the new happening

they're just stirring up panic so that normie NPCs agree with more spending on military

Hopefully France doesn't care.

I arrived home from work to this news, it's a shock to the system. Honestly, I'd rather go to prison than serve this fuckin country and die on the battlefield.

All men would be required to enlist to the armed forces. What about women? why men, why do we have to die for their honour. We're is the equality, it should be mandatory for every fuckin person to serve the war not just men. If it came to that I would take prison over this and so would most of the nation, we ain't prepared for this.

I'd rather go to prison than serve this fuckin country and die on the battlefield.
doubt that in the near future UK will participate in any big military conflict

^ I hope your right because this would trigger WW3

graycel WW3 IS HAPPENING IMMINENTLY GUYS1!!! thread no.12974897

ive been hearing about this ww3 shit since 2020.

I've heard they are trying to abolish NHS in UK, but on the other hand they are spending millions on lasers and weapons.

I arrived home from work to this news, it's a shock to the system. Honestly, I'd rather go to prison than serve this fuckin country and die on the battlefield.

All men would be required to enlist to the armed forces. What about women? why men, why do we have to die for their honour. We're is the equality, it should be mandatory for every fuckin person to serve the war not just men. If it came to that I would take prison over this and so would most of the nation, we ain't prepared for this.
God damn you are scared as fuck

All men under 40 would be required to sign up to serve the armed forces or face imprisonment. There are increasing fears of WW3 as violence breaks out across the globe. This molly coddled civilisation isn't ready for war, our forefathers endured hell in the trenches and nazi death camps. We was all so naïve to believe that it could never happen to our precious western nation. We've existed in a vacuum, protected from the true horrors of our reality. The likes of ISIS, Russia, Hamas are a reminder of the threat to our civilisation. If it can happen to Ukraine and Israel it can happen to any country. We're all fucked, this world is going to hell :whatfeels:.
As Jens Stoltenberg says, An attack on one NATO country is an attack of all of us, The US is stationed all around europe and asia and has more than 54.000 men in japan as we speak aswell as in germany and the UK, Alot of US military bases in germany ready to move out to any country in a moments notice.

You can rest assured that the russians are fucked if they try, We got aircraft that can fly higher than them aswell and we also have U2 and AC130s with 3 fire modes aswell and precision cams apache that can lock on before the other target has noticed it aswell.

Don't forget that North Korea is becoming more aggressive to it's enemies. Supposedly, North Korea has a future to invade South Korea.

Don't forget that North Korea is becoming more aggressive towards it's enemies. Supposedly, North Korea has a future to invade South Korea.

Don't forget that North Korea is becoming more aggressive to it's enemies. Supposedly, North Korea has a future to invade South Korea.
They have a missile that can reach half the US now, They just need to figure out the final stage which will drop it from orbit and into the US mainland, The main problem is the rockets heat at the end of the launch where its supposed to drop down into US mainland, This is called a re entry vehicle and is worked heavily upon by the Norks (North Koreans)

Russia is also working on SPUD missiles and ICBMs

nuke the world at this point

As Jens Stoltenberg says, An attack on one NATO country is an attack of all of us, The US is stationed all around europe and asia and has more than 54.000 men in japan as we speak aswell as in germany and the UK, Alot of US military bases in germany ready to move out to any country in a moments notice.

You can rest assured that the russians are fucked if they try, We got aircraft that can fly higher than them aswell and we also have U2 and AC130s with 3 fire modes aswell and precision cams apache that can lock on before the other target has noticed it aswell.
That's true, whereas Ukraine have no NATO support so they were fucked against the mighty Russia which is 1 of the biggest countries. Russia blitzed Ukraine as a neighbouring nation, same for Hamas with Israel across the Gaza strip.

The UK and the US have an alliance that stems from WW1 as far as I know. We helped you guys overcome the stronghold of Nazi Germany and the Iraq war. Other western powerhouses share this alliance across europe and other western territories.

Last edited:
Don't forget that North Korea is becoming more aggressive towards it's enemies. Supposedly, North Korea has a future to invade South Korea.
ye they've been threatening nuclear war for many years, whether it comes to fruition remains to be seen. They're certainly a threat, I'd hate to live in that country, sounds like a fuckin open prison.

I dont care bc no war for my face.

Since no one is entitled to anything if i kill 3003002929 men in war and im a war hero id still be incel

Also kill the kikes in gta

Oyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyy

Russia Mafia like the Chinks and Arabs bought up all the prime real estate

If they can't even take Ukraine, a neighboring country, which is the poorest and most corrupt in Europe, do you really think they will try an amphibious assault against a nuclear power which has NATO backing?

nuke that worthless island. The UK used to make some good cars at least but now with the EV agenda thats off the table as well.

If they can't even take Ukraine, a neighboring country, which is the poorest and most corrupt in Europe, do you really think they will try an amphibious assault against a nuclear power which has NATO backing?
If NATO failed in Afghanistan how they can defeat country with modern weapons and powerful defense industry?

nothing will happen :feelscomfy:

If NATO failed in Afghanistan how they can defeat country with modern weapons and powerful defense industry?
USA invaded Afghanistan successfully. It took them 2 months, 1 week and 3 day.

USA invaded Afghanistan successfully. It took them 2 months, 1 week and 3 day.
Where they now?
While Russia isn't planning to retreat from conquered territories.
Also half of the world didn't supported Afghanistan. Without Western help, Ukraine wouldn't exist now.

1 Russians will easily ally with China, Iran, India, Korea and fuck YOU over very very easily. US is degenerate to the core and it can only fight thanks to contractors
2 There's no "us". YOU wanna be part of NATO degenerates? YOU defend yourself. Spoiler: Brics win big time

They are now threatening to unleash nuclear war on London, Berlin, Washington & Kyiv. If they lose the war in Ukraine, a former Russian president has declared war on western territories. He's a close ally of Putin and is suggesting 6,000 warheads at Russia's disposal. He claims they are further along in development in 'unstoppable missiles'. Surely this would lead to WW3 against the opposing NATO alliance.

Russia can't even finish Ukraine, how can it invade UK which is so far away and covered with smeo of the most powerful NATO members?

Even if they managed to reach France which is the furthest you get until UK, they would need to assemble a landing fleet to invade by sea which would pretty much demand total air superiority and constant 24/7 suppressive strikes on the defenders.

In Russia's path includes Poland, Germany, and France. Not to mention all the other NATO countries that will help out, like Czech Republic.

Last edited:
Russia should just arm the IRA just like Gaddafi did back in the 80s

our forefathers endured hell in the trenches and nazi death camps
Your forefathers fought for degeneracy, jewish interests and multicultural bullshit.

All your views are blue pilled and gay honestly.

1 Russians will easily ally with China, Iran, India, Korea and fuck YOU over very very easily. US is degenerate to the core and it can only fight thanks to contractors
2 There's no "us". YOU wanna be part of NATO degenerates? YOU defend yourself. Spoiler: Brics win big time
How do I just now for the first time see people with around your join date.

It is already gone. Fuck Ukraine. I hope Russia annexes the UK. The country will be liberated from our tranny nanny state. You are a faggot if you fight for such a country.

Jews making nationalistic stormcels ER each other lol lifefuel

You gotta be an idiot to go to war. I'd just rope on the spot

:feelsPop: :feelsjuice:

Nah I would serve, like an anime adventure