Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUMP SHOOTER ...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
they coming for us incels ...they already said he was a loner who used to come to school with hunting gear ..he was isolated ..loner...and bullied....

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GOVT. DNT ASSIGN PUSSY FOR THE OUTCASTED????

why is this not on the ballot???

2chudded2care by axiaterraartunion dgj4gq0 375w

I like Chuddar cheese

We are always the scapegoat for anything. They love to push all blame onto us because they know we're already powerless and depressed and very likely won't be able to do anything about it. We're losers after all. Until we go bERserk that is...

We are always the scapegoat for anything. They love to push all blame onto us because they know we're already powerless and depressed and very likely won't be able to do anything about it. We're losers after all. Until we go bERserk that is...
Alot of the senseless killings can be quelled within this magnitude if the govt. Just assign us whoree/wives.....once conservatives come back into power their will be limited opportunities for foids and more so for men.. they might as well set up the platform....a man doesn't have time for killing and war when he is knee deep in money and pussy wetness!!!!

they coming for us incels ...they already said he was a loner who used to come to school with hunting gear ..he was isolated ..loner...and bullied....

Why shoot trump and not expected to get killed in the process. Their are more figures out there worth of a more likely attempt in gta v

Why shoot trump and not expected to get killed in the process. Their are more figures out there worth of a more likely attempt in gta v
I haven't heard of a motive...but the narrative that's being put out their proves and shows they know what a person is capable of doing when he is pushed...so if they wish to avoid such dominoes type of explosions..(cause it's usually the M.O. of most mass shooters) solve like a good portion of gun violence by appointing every single sub 5 outcast with state issued wives....

well... its not like this is a secret lol

lonely loser outcast men do this kinda shit. either that or they sell drugs, play video games all day, abuse alcohol, go to jail, do drugs, commit crime, end up homeless, etc... all kinds of anti-social degenerate loser shit.

and with more and more american incelibate men what the fuck they thinks gonna happen lol

not all incelibate loser men do this shit but if there are enough of them (like right now), chances are youre gonna get a few that lose it

I hate this degenerate immoral dysfunctional country and i'll be outta here soon.

ideally i wanna settle in some touristy beach town somewhere in thailand. sip on young coconut juice all day and eat cheap great tasting thai food.

Last edited:

lonely loser outcast men do this kinda shit. either that or they sell drugs, play video games all day, abuse alcohol, go to jail, do drugs, commit crime, end up homeless, etc... all kinds of anti-social degenerate loser shit.

and with more and more american incelibate men what the fuck they thinks gonna happen lol

not all incelibate loser men do this shit but if there are enough of them (like right now), chances are youre gonna get a few that lose it

I hate this degenerate immoral dysfunctional country and i'll be outta here soon.

ideally i wanna settle in some touristy beach town somewhere in thailand. sip on young coconut juice all day and eat cheap great tasting thai food.
If your on disability like me ..money like that can go a long way over their...hmm...Thailand u say?? Lol ..

What about Costa Rica?

Maybe he was hoping he'd get some pussy from hybristophiliacs or something

Shut up foid.

I've seen his face, he's 100% a virgin incel. It's just that he's an incel like the men who did 9/11 or October 6th, not an incel like us.

This is why we need sluts, if we had actual sluts like the pre-Tinder times there would be less shooters, but every toilet is Chad-only nowadays so we'll see more events like this.

I've seen his face, he's 100% a virgin incel. It's just that he's an incel like the men who did 9/11 or October 6th, not an incel like us.
Majority of the men who do psyched out shit like that...are sub 5 men....the bullied and outcasted..society made them that way...it's not their fault...

This is why we need sluts, if we had actual sluts like the pre-Tinder times there would be less shooters, but every toilet is Chad-only nowadays so we'll see more events like this.

RIGHT!!!!...When was the last time the popular/chads....did any mass shootings??

no latam for me. they are high crime, low trust, poor, corrupt, and low inhib
Cool...Thailand would do....lol...cannabis legal In Thailand anyways...so I can stay doped up while tricking off sluts...cause no matter where sub 5 men go...foids will not fuck us for free..

I haven't heard of a motive...but the narrative that's being put out their proves and shows they know what a person is capable of doing when he is pushed...so if they wish to avoid such dominoes type of explosions..(cause it's usually the M.O. of most mass shooters) solve like a good portion of gun violence by appointing every single sub 5 outcast with state issued wives....
Just don’t be retarded theory

If he’s tall not a true inceldian you have to be short or else I’m just making sure your physically short one way or another.

If he’s tall not a true inceldian you have to be short or else I’m just making sure your physically short one way or another.
Shrek was tall ..lol...im an ogre. 6 ft 3....height matters if ur less than 5 ft 10 as a man...