Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the trump shooting? Do you think it's staged?

the bullet grazed his fucking ear that's why.
Too risky to be staged.

Also that guy who fired is shot dead.

He put his hand over his ear, then instantly ducked. Then surrounded by black suit guys.

When he popped up again there was blood on his face.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theory guy but a real shooter missing his head and getting his ear seems even less likely than some elaborate hoax.

He'd better be missing a big old chunk of his right ear the next time he's seen in public.

It's real, The assassin just had shit aim.

not staged

shooter got killed
multiple audience members got shot in crossfire, 2 dead pretty sure
trump got shot in the ear, there is a photo where you can see the bullet go by

no way he would risk the shooter being slightly off target and kill him to stage something like that.

He put his hand over his ear, then instantly ducked. Then surrounded by black suit guys.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theory guy but a real shooter missing his head and getting his ear seems even less likely than some elaborate hoax.

He'd better be missing a big old chunk of his right ear the next time he's seen in public.
the ear wouldnt be missing a big chunk. the reason big chunks are taken out of the body is because bullets impact dense organs/bones and tumble or shatter

the ear basically has nothing in it to impede travel, just thin skin and cartilage. unless it was a .50 BMG, it wouldnt take a big chunk. its taking a piece out the size of the bullet, which isnt very big.

actually makes sense if the shooter was aiming for the head. something less likely would have been if he got shot in the leg or somethjing.

I really doubt anyone could miss such a big and slow moving target. I find that unbelievable.

130 yards away how do you miss that much that close with a rifle
he had iron sights + probably was stressed as fuck and had intense adrenalin running through him so he was shaky + he looked brutally low IQ

he had iron sights + probably was stressed as fuck and had intense adrenalin running through him so he was shaky + he looked brutally low IQ
jfl iron sights at 130 yards makes no sense how the fuck the retard even make it onto the roof with 55 iq jfl

jfl iron sights at 130 yards makes no sense how the fuck the retard even make it onto the roof with 55 iq jfl
secret service really making themselves look like shit. rumors are trump asked for increased secret and secret security repeatedly denied him (ofc because the top directors are leftist and dont want to give him more resources)

Because he was shot you fucking retard
Yeah because guards jumped on in to save in case
He turned right, the plan was to shoot bullet straight through the center of skull
It's not middle ages, they will sew it back together

Not Staged and i don`t give a fuck about any politicians

:soy::Sure our former President got shot, but what about the trannys?
IMG 20240714 185004

>tfw the Trump shooting comes up again and you're trying your fucking hardest not to fedpost

86376151 tv000146643 1