Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the trump shooting? Do you think it's staged?

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

Acceptable theory. But wouldn't liberal parties be more profitable to the jews?
Trump is a "liberal" in the non-American sense. He grew up in Jew York and was an Epstein associate, joos profit no matter what.

Russia, Georgia (after they passed authoritarian type legalization) and of course Ukraine.
Why them in particular? Why did you choose slavs and not other types of whites? What characteristics they have that makes you want those whites over other whites?

Trump is a "liberal" in the non-American sense. He grew up in Jew York and was an Epstein associate, joos profit no matter what.
I see thank you for your insight and opinion sir.

Why them in particular? Why did you choose slavs and not other types of whites? What characteristics they have that makes you want those whites over other whites?
Other whites would likely not want to come to the USA as much

Other whites would likely not want to come to the USA as much
ohh that's why... I was thinking about something else lol, thank you for replying to my questions, have a good day/night!

Inside job, secret service looking the other way till they HAVE do something.

WHERE ARE 5 RETARDIT NEWS ARTICLES WHEN YOU ACTUALLY NEED THEM
Screenshot 2024 07 14 07 08 23 535 comredditfrontpage

But how tf did the secret service let him in?
Great question especially since he was laying on some obvious place, I think it was either a lack of professionalism or they knew and didn't care much

haven't heard of the retard hasan since february, didn't miss him that much either
IMG 20240714 073512

Does it matter, if it's staged or not? The incident fulfilled its purpose.

Last edited:
Probably won’t happen unfortunately. Whites in this country are either too stupid or too bluepilled to realize they’re on the chopping block.
amercia is native land this is a issue for europe

If he would died that would be interesting :feelswhere:

amercia is native land this is a issue for europe
Europeans and their descendants conquered America fair and square from its natives over a century ago. Not to mention that America itself is a european concept…

Damn, this is crazy :feelsahh:

Either way, this will help Trump.

I didn't see this thread until after I made mine but yes.

Trump pre-election during the rally is shot in the ear

4cd76c8f-622e-4abb-b6fc-5f80f28244ec.jpg

Republican White House candidate Donald Tramp was injured in his ear on Saturday at the election campaign rally, and what happened is being investigated as a suspended attempt.

After the shooting in Batler, Pennsylvania, the 78-year-old ex-president was taken from stage to car, and there was blood on his face. He later recorded in his social network Truth Social said the bullet went through the upper part of his right ear.
The attacker, who has not yet been identified, was shot by Secret Service agents.
13c5fc7e-5c1c-4f57-9abe-733fa1fdfa78.jpg

A member of the rally was killed in the shooting and two seriously injured.
A secret service statement states that the attacker "told several shots on stage from a raised position outside the rally", but the Secret Day agents "did not cleanse him".
What has happened is being investigated as a suspended attempt, the US media reports.
The Trump campaign announced that he would take part in the Republican National Convention, which will start in the Wisconsin State Milwaukee on Monday. The Convention provides for the formal nomination of Tramp as a candidate for the Republican Party in the forthcoming presidential election in November.
President Joe Biden, who has to compete with Tramp in the upcoming elections in November, condemned what had happened and emphasized that "there is no room for this kind of violence" in America".
The attack was condemned by the leaders of many countries in the world.

Here's a quick report from my local news website translated with google and unlike retarded american journalists it doesn't try to lie to the readers that trump fell down after hearing loud sounds or something deceiving like that

Europeans and their descendants conquered America fair and square from its natives over a century ago. Not to mention that America itself is a european concept…
well yeah of course amercia is but amercia just doesnt mater worry about europe,thiers a reason americans are more okay with multicultralism as it isnt thier native land so they have less need to care

oh well it was cnn who worded it as if trump fell down from old age
20240714 092224

Nope, apparently not staged. Just some soycuck antifag decided to rope. Why? Idk probably found about his ex and tyrone or smth.

WAIT A MIN let me get this straight the shooter had 3 chances at hitting trump but misses head shotting the guy thats dead?
Once he missed the first shot it was over for him.
All the commotion and movement and return shots would have made his other 2 shots very hard I imagine

I didn’t know most people on here are low IQ

The whole “every act of violence is staged” mindset is retarded.