Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was loner ‘relentlessly’ bullied in high school

Soys are probably losing their minds thinking why we are not bullying this guy. Inkies are supposed to support trump after all

Yeah there's guys easy to manipulate and push over the edge, but the way security "failed" to stop him is sus
Maybe it is, and maybe it's not.

Our main question should be, is he a worshipping/hating idolatry who envied Trump then shot at him due to failure to meet expectations OR, was this kid a direct Patsy under the instructions of others to act ?!?

> Incel tier subhuman get relentlessly bullied his entire life

> The same subhuman goes on a random killing spree

> normies: SurprisedPikachuFace.jpg

deja vu …. we live in a soyciety :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Better shoot school and get revenge on bullies

True. I said it before... thank fuck I was born in 88 and not 98. I was born at a time where STEMcelling was still rewarded with a good career and real estate/wealth. And if I was born in 2008... I'd just rope.
Oh the year of the Crash and crap Windows Vista.

97cel here.

Maybe this will teach students never to fuck with other kids. Society is different nowadays. The people factor is much harder to predict. You just don't know how people will respond to such experiences. They might go home and rope. They might end up doing nothing at all. They might become possessed by the ghost of ER and go nuts. These cause and effects inadvertently influence the standard of living for people in such cases.

He was antifa.

He was the kinda guy who post on IT.

Don't pity him.
I still dont entirely know for sure what his deal was

Some say he was a nazi who disliked trump pro israel stance

Some say he was antifa

I think he may have been part of a CIA plot to kill trump which is why he even got that close but this implies they have someone willing to die for whatever schemes they got

> Incel tier subhuman get relentlessly bullied his entire life

> The same subhuman goes on a random killing spree

> normies: SurprisedPikachuFace.jpg

deja vu …. we live in a soyciety :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Average incel who doesnt know or believe in blackpill.

They realize their lives are fucked up, but cant pinpoint the exact reason why, so find a some political fringe ideas.

Some goes antifa, some becomes religious extremists, some becomes white supremacist, some even become technology hater retards like Ted Kazcyinski.

Their common trait is not recognizing the actual problem in their lives

He was probably motivated by the idea of being a "hero" in leftists eyes. Social exclusion had worn him out so much that he was desperately seeking the approval of a community and found the solution in killing the "bad guy" . Even if mean death in the end, in his autistic mind he would free himself from being a "loser" and turn into an "idol" for some kind of people. Of course going er on normies would be much more rational path but I assume either he was too autistic to see that or he was too desperate for approval. Sad.
Also this

It would be great if this was just an antifa fail. There's no proof of that.

Right now, it looks like he was one of us.

Nah shut up. Killing a former president would be a far greater achievement than killing some random normies. This isn't about becoming a hero for the left. He would have gone down in the history books.

Ultimately neither Trump, Biden nor any other politician has anything to offer us.
True. Curries seething because JD Vance has a hot Indian wife

He was probably groomed by glowies to do it.
Yes, he was. A few years ago, he was in a (((blackrock))) commercial.

The whole thing is so obviously staged, it’s cringey. Now people worship the Jewish cock sucking Troomp and Elon Musk gives him a bunch of money. All by design.

I think he may have been part of a CIA plot to kill trump which is why he even got that close but this implies they have someone willing to die for whatever schemes they got
If it's a plot, they obviously didn't tell him he was going to die. Probably "you'll be arrested and we'll find a way to let you go free".

If it's a plot, they obviously didn't tell him he was going to die. Probably "you'll be arrested and we'll find a way to let you go free".
That is the part that destroys my entire argument.

It implies that they got some kid to be completely ok with dying just to kill trump. It just does not make sense from a rational point of view who will agree to die.

I guess you could say they lied to him but who would be that stupid

most all people who kill or try to kill presidents are incels. John Hinckley was an incel, Charles Gieatiu was incel, Arthur Bremer incel. Besides the two big ones, John Wilkes Booth wasn't nor was Lee Harvey Oswalt.