Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump absolutely destroys Mini-Mike (manlets do not enter!)

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
OK manlets...you've been warned...

so don't watch the video below OK?

For everyone else...ABsolutely hilarious. Usually I don't laugh because a lot of Trump is old jokes but this one made me LULZ. Mini Mike had to stand on a box during the debates because he is 5'4.

Cliffs: It's (6 feet and) Over

Wtf are you thinking, you're not 6'3" or whatever Trump is in freedom units

Lol, he hit everyone of his contenders with hard banter. I don't like him but that was funny.

It’s over for manlets

Wtf are you thinking, you're not 6'3" or whatever Trump is in freedom units

Unfortunately true but I can appreciate humour even at my own expense.

Cliffs: No I'm not five foot fucking four

Unfortunately true but I can appreciate humour even at my own expense.

Cliffs: No I'm not five foot fucking four
What is this "Cliffs" business I'm too cool to understand?

Why is he even trying to run for president? With that height he'll never win.

What is this "Cliffs" business I'm too cool to understand?

Cliffs is way to summarize what I wrote but sometimes I also improvise with some kind of cheeky twist.

Cliffs: See Above

OK manlets...you've been warned...

so don't watch the video below OK?

For everyone else...ABsolutely hilarious. Usually I don't laugh because a lot of Trump is old jokes but this one made me LULZ. Mini Mike had to stand on a box during the debates because he is 5'4.

Cliffs: It's (6 feet and) Over

Trumps way of talking slightly reminds me of my grandfather kind of comforting tbh

BTW: Whole speech seems to be pretty good

Cliffs: MAGA2020

Cliffs is way to summarize what I wrote but sometimes I also improvise with some kind of cheeky twist.

Cliffs: See Above
That's dumb, I've never seen it before. Where is it used?

trump is the god of playground insults.

Why is he even trying to run for president? With that height he'll never win.
Imagine spending almost a billion to become president and failing because you’re not tall enough

Bloomberg really just wants to be president more than anything. He’s hardly even a democrat. Dudes been republican forever and all of a sudden age like 75 gets enlightened and does a complete 180 on his worldview? It’s more likely that He’s just close to death and wants to go down in history at any cost.

That's dumb, I've never seen it before.

Mmmmm? I'll take your advice into consideration.

Cliffs: GTFO of my fucking threads and put me on ignore

Bloomberg really just wants to be president more than anything. He’s hardly even a democrat.

I have a funny feeling he will stick out till the end and attempt to buy his nomination in whatever Clinton approved way is possible. He has 60B and he is old...what else is he gonna spend his money on? a yacht?

Last edited:
There's a reason why he's the most famous person in the world.

manlet jokes should be illegal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back