Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truly understanding that no one will ever love you

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I just kept saying it to myself and now I really understand it. No human being will ever genuinely and truly love me. Not as a friend, significant other, son, brother, student, family member, no one will ever appreciate my existence.

If I ever stop being active all togheter. It means I roped. I can't do this anymore. I just want to be a human being.

I just kept saying it to myself and now I really understand it. No human being will ever genuinely and truly love me. Not as a friend, significant other, son, brother, student, family member, no one will ever appreciate my existence.

If I ever stop being active all togheter. It means I roped. I can't do this anymore. I just want to be a human being.
:blackpill:

If you do rope at least try to find as painless a method as possible.

That is my solemn wish for all suicide seeking brocels. :feelsrope:

Im sorry brother you go through this hell.

When my mom died 8 years ago, i felt hows its like to not have anyone in this world who cares for me even a little bit. Being completely alone and abandoned. I lost what little courage i had before. If you have a sibling or parents, try getting closer to them.

If you do rope at least try to find as painless a method as possible.

That is my solemn wish for all suicide seeking brocels. :feelsrope:
I know it's (allegedly) not the "best" way to go but someday I hope to drown myself in a lake, after my mother passes away. No other method is viable to me.

I know it's (allegedly) not the "best" way to go but someday I hope to drown myself in a lake, after my mother passes away. No other method is viable to me.
Well if possible maybe try and get your hands on some sleeping pills first then you can go out there up to your waist or neck as they start to take effect and then when you finally pass out you shouldn’t in theory have to deal with the frightening struggle to breathe for very long before you’re gone. :feelsrope:

Well if possible maybe try and get your hands on some sleeping pills first then you can go out there up to your waist or neck as they start to take effect and then when you finally pass out you shouldn’t in theory have to deal with the frightening struggle to breathe for very long before you’re gone. :feelsrope:
Yeah that does make sense. :feelsbadman:

How do you foresee the coming years? I believe an individual's disposition can be estimated according to what he thinks to be his general trajectory. Obviously, you're in a really tough spot if you think love is impossible, but where would you even find love today?

You should focus on copes. I won't even bother telling you to make friends because I think it impossible too.

What do people who give counsels such as these think? How will their advice play out once enacted?

"Make friends." Out of what? Mud and breath? That's how Yahweh made man.

"Get a girlfriend." Where? By the Almighty's grace?

Drowning is the most painful way to die. The Sumerians described hell as perpetual drowning.
At first it is but not the whole process is painful (after you lose consciousness). It's just to look like an accident (drowning while swimming) for me.

At first it is but not the whole process is painful (after you lose consciousness). It's just to look like an accident (drowning while swimming) for me.
Do you want to make your death appear accidental?

If I'm going to kill myself it'll be at the cost of a society that betrayed me, and they'll know it too. Just blow your brains out at a public venue, or jump from a skyscraper. Make your death cost some fucking money. Make it a theatrical production. Fuck these people, they should have to shovel your grey-matter off the sidewalk and redirect traffic for a day.

If I'm going to kill myself it'll be at the cost of a society that betrayed me, and they'll know it too. Just blow your brains out at a public venue, or jump from a skyscraper. Make your death cost some fucking money. Make it a theatrical production. Fuck these people, they should have to shovel your grey-matter off the sidewalk and redirect traffic for a day.
The reasons for this is bc I KNOW many people will say "I knew it!" (like people from my old high school, they'll know sooner or later)....or even neighbours or extended family from my dad's side.....but I get your point.....anyway I won't do it in the next years, I'll still be a KHHV with 100% certainty but I'm to pussy atm....only after my mother passes that's my final push....

drowning yourself is one of the most painful ways to die don't do it.

When my mom died 8 years ago, i felt hows its like to not have anyone in this world who cares for me even a little bit. Being completely alone and abandoned. I lost what little courage i had before. If you have a sibling or parents, try getting closer to them.
This is actually horrifying, being all alone in this life and with everyone and everything out to get you.

It frustrates me and depresses me I can relate. I became more hateful as I got older and more misanthropic. If it wasn’t for my parents and pets I wouldn’t understand what love is. I can relate to the suicidal feelings of people not appreciating my existence it’s a dark and lonely world for us at the end

Don’t worry bro. I just want a asteroid to hit earth. Humanity deserves to leave this earth especially for suicidal people like us ( in video game) fuck everyone and all the people on earth. The horrible creatures like normies are to us

Even if you get in a relationship with a foid. A foid would love what you can do for her and not actually love you

I am slowly coming to this as well. Any online setting I am in I am immediately gunned down by everyone

The sooner you realize it and acknowledge this fully, the better, develop sophisticated copes, every day not roping as incel is a massive middle finger to soyciety. (Ik its miserable, but its the best we can do.)

Some are something lower even to our families, Dismissive dad that treats me like a chore, emotionally, verbally abusive and neurotic mom.

Could u not get a gun?? I think I remember seeing u say U live in the us before but I might be wrong

Drowning would be a horrible way to die you shouldn't do it like that

MORTIS

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    651 bytes · Views: 2
Life is so fucking brutal

We all started off with dreams and hopes for life but they were crushed just because of our appearance and genes and now we are on this shit site talking about the best way to commit suicide

What a fucking horrible reality we live in man fuck this life
None of us deserve this shit

Brocel, I want you to know that I'll support you and be by your side forever. You're loved here, and even in the future if you want to move on with your life and leave this site behind you, I wish the best of luck in your future endeavors.

I live in the uk so Its hard for me to get a gun but Ive fantasized about going to target shooting or something like that and just blowing my head off as soon as they give me the gun and ammo

they would wonder what happened all my life to drive me to that point for the rest of their lives
I doubt I would ever have the balls to do something like that though

The reasons for this is bc I KNOW many people will say "I knew it!" (like people from my old high school, they'll know sooner or later)....or even neighbours or extended family from my dad's side.....but I get your point.....anyway I won't do it in the next years, I'll still be a KHHV with 100% certainty but I'm to pussy atm....only after my mother passes that's my final push....
Why do you care what they think at this point it doesn't really matter

Like they said “I knew it” they knew it because it was always the destiny this fucking society pushed you towards anyway

I kind of respect that your willing to die in a more painful way just to prove them wrong and spite them though thats pretty based

I live in the uk so Its hard for me to get a gun but Ive fantasized about going to target shooting or something like that and just blowing my head off as soon as they give me the gun and ammo

they would wonder what happened all my life to drive me to that point for the rest of their lives
I doubt I would ever have the balls to do something like that though
What's got you down and glum? Don't kill yourself over something stupid. I acknowledge the chosen deaths of those who came across great misfortune, especially if that misfortune ripped away all that was good.

For example, men who lose their families, occupation, and financial assets due to a nasty divorce conclusion. Falling Down starring Micheal Douglas is the paradigmatic model of this kind of self-destruction.

When a man loses everything he cherishes, his will to live recedes inward. It's typical of the modern tragedy.

**Disclaimer: Satirical Content**

The following content is presented for satirical purposes only. It should not be interpreted as factual information or construed as a statement of actual beliefs or opinions. Satire is a literary genre that uses irony, humor, and exaggeration to critique or comment on societal issues and individuals. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

Readers are advised to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical content. The views and opinions expressed in this content do not necessarily reflect the views of the author or any affiliated entities. The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions taken by individuals based on the interpretation of the content.

Furthermore, nothing in this content should be considered as constituting legal advice. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from accessing or viewing this content.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly delineate the satirical nature of the content while also covering legal bases regarding its interpretation and implications.

---

**Disclaimer: Notice to Intelligence and Governmental Organizations**

The following content is presented solely for artistic, entertainment, or academic purposes. It includes provocative themes and discussions that may challenge conventional perspectives or norms. It is not intended to incite or encourage any unlawful activities or behaviors.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that the right to express provocative or controversial viewpoints is fundamental to democratic societies.

Furthermore, any resemblance to actual persons, organizations, events, or locales is coincidental. The fictional elements within this content are intended for dramatic effect and do not reflect real-world entities or situations.

Individuals and organizations involved in law enforcement, intelligence, or governmental functions are advised that this content is a work of fiction and does not constitute a credible threat or advocacy for any illegal activities. Any misconstrual or misinterpretation of this content as a basis for investigation or legal action is strongly discouraged and may be viewed as a misunderstanding of its intended artistic or academic context.

It is the responsibility of viewers to interpret this content in its intended context and not to infer any real-world implications from its fictional elements. Any inquiries or concerns regarding the nature of this content should be directed to the creators for clarification.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Your attention to respecting the artistic and expressive intent of this work is appreciated.

---

This disclaimer aims to assert the artistic and fictional nature of the content while also urging caution against misinterpretation that could lead to unwarranted investigations or legal actions.

---

**Disclaimer: Liability Renouncement for Satirical and Artistic Content**

The following content is presented for satirical, artistic, or entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to convey factual information, genuine beliefs, or endorsements of any kind. Satire is a form of expression that employs exaggeration, humor, and irony to critique societal issues, individuals, or events.

Any views or opinions expressed within this content are those of fictional characters or entities created for dramatic effect and do not reflect the views of the creators, producers, or distributors. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the creators' imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

The creators of this content disclaim any and all liability for any claims, damages, losses, or injuries alleged to arise from the viewing, interpretation, or reliance upon this content. This includes but is not limited to defamation, libel, slander, emotional distress, loss of income, loss of goodwill, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that satire and artistic expression may provoke thought, discussion, or disagreement, but is not intended to incite or condone any illegal activities.

Viewers are encouraged to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical or artistic content. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, viewers are advised to seek the services of a competent professional.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from accessing or viewing this content.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly renounce liability for any perceived wrong-doing or accidental collateral damage allegedly caused by the satirical or artistic content, while asserting the rights of creators under free speech and artistic expression protections.

---

What's got you down and glum? Don't kill yourself over something stupid. I acknowledge the chosen deaths of those who came across great misfortune, especially if that misfortune ripped away all that was good.

For example, men who lose their families, occupation, and financial assets due to a nasty divorce conclusion. Falling Down starring Micheal Douglas is the paradigmatic model of this kind of self-destruction.

View attachment 1182962

When a man loses everything he cherishes, his will to live recedes inward. It's typical of the modern tragedy.

**Disclaimer: Satirical Content**

The following content is presented for satirical purposes only. It should not be interpreted as factual information or construed as a statement of actual beliefs or opinions. Satire is a literary genre that uses irony, humor, and exaggeration to critique or comment on societal issues and individuals. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

Readers are advised to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical content. The views and opinions expressed in this content do not necessarily reflect the views of the author or any affiliated entities. The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions taken by individuals based on the interpretation of the content.

Furthermore, nothing in this content should be considered as constituting legal advice. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly delineate the satirical nature of the content while also covering legal bases regarding its interpretation and implications.

---

**Disclaimer: Notice to Intelligence and Governmental Organizations**

The following content is presented solely for artistic, entertainment, or academic purposes. It includes provocative themes and discussions that may challenge conventional perspectives or norms. It is not intended to incite or encourage any unlawful activities or behaviors.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that the right to express provocative or controversial viewpoints is fundamental to democratic societies.

Furthermore, any resemblance to actual persons, organizations, events, or locales is coincidental. The fictional elements within this content are intended for dramatic effect and do not reflect real-world entities or situations.

Individuals and organizations involved in law enforcement, intelligence, or governmental functions are advised that this content is a work of fiction and does not constitute a credible threat or advocacy for any illegal activities. Any misconstrual or misinterpretation of this content as a basis for investigation or legal action is strongly discouraged and may be viewed as a misunderstanding of its intended artistic or academic context.

It is the responsibility of viewers to interpret this content in its intended context and not to infer any real-world implications from its fictional elements. Any inquiries or concerns regarding the nature of this content should be directed to the creators for clarification.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Your attention to respecting the artistic and expressive intent of this work is appreciated.

---

This disclaimer aims to assert the artistic and fictional nature of the content while also urging caution against misinterpretation that could lead to unwarranted investigations or legal actions.

---

**Disclaimer: Liability Renouncement for Satirical and Artistic Content**

The following content is presented for satirical, artistic, or entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to convey factual information, genuine beliefs, or endorsements of any kind. Satire is a form of expression that employs exaggeration, humor, and irony to critique societal issues, individuals, or events.

Any views or opinions expressed within this content are those of fictional characters or entities created for dramatic effect and do not reflect the views of the creators, producers, or distributors. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the creators' imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

The creators of this content disclaim any and all liability for any claims, damages, losses, or injuries alleged to arise from the viewing, interpretation, or reliance upon this content. This includes but is not limited to defamation, libel, slander, emotional distress, loss of income, loss of goodwill, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that satire and artistic expression may provoke thought, discussion, or disagreement, but is not intended to incite or condone any illegal activities.

Viewers are encouraged to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical or artistic content. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, viewers are advised to seek the services of a competent professional.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly renounce liability for any perceived wrong-doing or accidental collateral damage allegedly caused by the satirical or artistic content, while asserting the rights of creators under free speech and artistic expression protections.

---
My shit genes got me down and glum
Ive lost pretty much everything Ive
cherished
all my dreams are dead pretty much all my hope is gone
I live an empty and meaningless life

Btw the video doesnt work

My shit genes got me down and glum
Ive lost pretty much everything Ive
cherished
What have you lost that you neither had nor could obtain?

Are you old? If so, then simple acceptance of your circumstances (past, present, and probable future) is best.
all my dreams are dead pretty much all my hope is gone
Hope is a blind foresight toward the unattainable. Dreams, however, are different; there is an impetus to ambition and longing, one that is met with an uncompromising vision for what one wills into fruition.
I live an empty and meaningless life
As do I, yet there are still pleasures I enjoy and moments of intense clarity that deserve appreciation.
Btw the video doesnt work
Are you on IPhone? Those things can't process shit.

What have you lost that you neither had nor could obtain?

Are you old? If so, then simple acceptance of your circumstances (past, present, and probable future) is best.

Hope is a blind foresight toward the unattainable. Dreams, however, are different; there is an impetus to ambition and longing, one that is met with an uncompromising vision for what one wills into fruition.

As do I, yet there are still pleasures I enjoy and moments of intense clarity that deserve appreciation.

Are you on IPhone? Those things can't process shit.
Yeah I'm an iphoneCel

Im only 20 but everything I wished to achieve in life Is impossible for me so I will end up roping eventually

Accepting my past is easy
but I don't think I should have to accept my life being shit forever while other people live good lives because they got lucky
I dont see the point in that I may aswell just end this shit If my life doesnt get better anytime soon

Why do you care what they think at this point it doesn't really matter

Like they said “I knew it” they knew it because it was always the destiny this fucking society pushed you towards anyway

I kind of respect that your willing to die in a more painful way just to prove them wrong and spite them though thats pretty based
Thanks dude you're right though

If your going to do it atleast find the least painful way
You owe it to yourself to not suffer any more then you need to after already suffering so much in life
Thanks dude, yeah anytime I go outside even if it's just down to the driveway, people walk past and they make me know I'm a subhuman...stare, or when they are with someone else make a comment or joke about me....total strangers mind you

I’m just being me. I’m not desperate or longing hard for someone. No fapping and mental strength is the way to go, bros.