Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait - you're dead

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Once you've been in the incel community for a few years and acknowledge many harsh realities, especially when it comes to lookism topics (canthal tilt etc, I used to browse PSL), you'll be in a new state: DEATH. Not physical death, but neurological-chemical psuedo-death.

Your dopamine, serotonin, testerones, and even estrogen receptors (emotional hormone) are FRIED.

The only exception is cortsol, which is a stress hormone.You may have high stress so high that it sucks out your life.

You don't give a shit anymore. That gift you just got? Whatever. You kept getting rejected? Eh, just is life. Another ragefuel thread?? Ehh...fuck em but what can we do?

You are DEAD. welcome to DEATH. I've been dead since 2020.

cartoon-grave-tombstone-flower-vector-illustration-38818234.jpg

OP wants me to cry again.

You know the funny thing? I don't have any more tears left.

God is dead, I don't see Him.

I want to get erased from existence already.

This is false. The time when you think you've run out of tears will make you cry up again. You need to be a man. If you don't know what that is because of the bullshit effeminization of men in the west, let me give you a hint: Nietzche's ubermensch

Your dopamine, serotonin, testerones, and even estrogen receptors (emotional hormone) are FRIED.

The only exception is cortsol, which is a stress hormone.You may have high stress so high
damn this is exactly how i feel every single day

Cry if you need to. Just don’t cry in front of a foid otherwise they won’t respect you

I don't know what to do anymore

Once you've been in the incel community for a few years and acknowledge many harsh realities, especially when it comes to lookism topics (canthal tilt etc, I used to browse PSL), you'll be in a new state: DEATH. Not physical death, but neurological-chemical psuedo-death.

The only exception is cortsol, which is a stress hormone.You may have high stress so high that it sucks out your life.

You don't give a shit anymore. That gift you just got? Whatever. You kept getting rejected? Eh, just is life. Another ragefuel thread?? Ehh...fuck em but what can we do?

I've been dead since 2018

Everyone is dead at birth.

Cry if you need to. Just don’t cry in front of a foid otherwise they won’t respect you
Yeah. Not even in other male "friends". I know many men roast their friends for crying

Yeah. Not even in other male "friends". I know many men roast their friends for crying
Exactly. I would never judge a male friend of mine if he cries… but there are many assholes so it’s better not to trust

Exactly. I would never judge a male friend of mine if he cries… but there are many assholes so it’s better not to trust
I've learned that through socializing that, men in general are just bad as foids. Seems like (some) incels are the rare bros that looks out for each other

I've learned that through socializing that, men in general are just bad as foids. Seems like (some) incels are the rare bros that looks out for each other
Exactly. All my friends are incels like me, and we somehow support each other

I died long ago, i'm just waiting for my funeral

I've been swimming in a sea of cortisol since my teens. :feelsrope:

Know ways to reduce it? I'm trying hard
Eating right and exercise helps. But as a catabolic hormone, high cortisol levels will always adversely affect your performance. :fuk:

we trucels are involuntary human @Incelius Savage

indeed we are walking corpses