Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: your reflection truly disgusts you.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Not just "I hate mirrors",
Not just "I look bad on pictures"

No.

The kind when you accidentally open up your front camera and your day is ruined.

The kind when you see a picture of yourself next to someone else and you feel brutalised by sheer mog.

The kind when you walk on the sidewalk and you glance at your reflection in the window of a store and you are truly disgusted.

The kind when you're at a public toilet, washing hands with somebody and you lift your head up to see some human next to your subhuman reflection and you feel like an anxious rat trying to flee the scene as soon as possible.

I'm cool with mirrors, what really gets me are photos.
I always look hideous in them

Yeah it's pretty depressing when I see one.

I'm cool with mirrors, what really gets me are photos.
I always look hideous in them
Yeah, I look way fatter and puffier if anything mirrors give me a false sense of confidences :feelsbadman:

Not just "I hate mirrors",
Not just "I look bad on pictures"

No.

The kind when you accidentally open up your front camera and your day is ruined.

The kind when you see a picture of yourself next to someone else and you feel brutalised by sheer mog.

The kind when you walk on the sidewalk and you glance at your reflection in the window of a store and you are truly disgusted.

The kind when you're at a public toilet, washing hands with somebody and you lift your head up to see some human next to your subhuman reflection and you feel like an anxious rat trying to flee the scene as soon as possible.
i did this earlier, I thought i looked better putting effort into the mirror and myself, Clothing etc then bang, I look at my black off phonescreen and see a greasy fat face looking back at me, I dont even look that fat in the mirror, I see all my jewnose features, I HATE THE JEWS AND THEY SHOULD BURN FOR WHATEVR, Maybe a jew modified my fathers sperm so my nose would be jew, I WANT JEWS TO BURN!

I try to avoid looking at myself in miror especially since I have skin issues. This is why I would never support acid attacks as I can appreciate to a smaller extent how bad it would be.

Even my shadow disgusts me

the average 2023 truecel spends 4 hours a day admiring themselves in the mirror

I always have time...to look in the bathroom mirror.

the problem is more my absolutely subhuman profile

I'm disgusted when I look in the mirror while brushing my teeth, it's depressing to look at.