Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel Trait: Your parents raised you to be a Failure. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
When i was younger my mother would let us skip school when we were sick, even just a little. We would go to the doctor’s office to get checked and get a doctor’s excuse for missing the day. I’d have to come back to school and have to catch up on 2 days of work.

At home i had no neighbors to play with except my brother and he was a jerk who stole my shit out of my room so i’d have to beat his ass to get it back. There was these niggers and guatemalas down the street but that was it. They stayed with their families. I went to school with bad social skills and anxiety cuz i didn’t have any socialization at home. Even my other siblings were older and worked jobs and only came on the weekends to get their kids fed and dropped them off at our house and they’d eat all of our food (we got like $600 worth of food stamps) and they would ask for food aswell.

It still wasn’t enough. I needed an actual friend, not family. Plus i felt different to them and stayed away cuz some incidents happening and i was the only brown kid in a family of white people.

I remember when i’d get really sick i’d miss up to a week or two weeks of school and i’d have to catchup on weeks of homework.

Even when we had school parties on holidays my mother would call the school and take me out and i’d be like “why did u take me out we were having a party” then we’d go to the restaurant or when it was my birthday she’d come take me out or when it was my dentist appointment she would take me out during the day and i’d be hours behind the class IF i went back.

I still got a’s and b’s though. I remember getting 100’s of F’s this one time but i still passed the grade.

Even on school picture day she’d get all hostile and say “i’m not letting you be in the school picture don’t go today” then i’d go. She had a problem with it because she thought pedos would find me.

She wouldn’t have any money to buy me a yearbook either.

Even when i won student of the month and went to the parent and kid party where u bring your parent and u both have a nice breakfast. She said she didn’t even wanna go. We went but she embarrassed by how fat she looked.

The older bus kids would clown my mother everytime me and my brother would get to our house because she’d sit outside in a chair with her fatass gut hanging out waiting for us. It was so fucking embarassing.

Some of the comments were like:

“Look at her fatass”

“she still hasn’t changed her shirt today”

because she wore these white tshirts

“ooo she has a man”

When some mormons would come over.

Even on book fair day she’d give me $5 that could only afford some shitty eraser and paperback book.

On field day she gave me like $10 or $20 which was pretty much nothing.

I remember i had no change to buy popcorn so the teacher gave me 25 cent to get me and this poor kid some popcorn and we ate it together.

She had no money to put me in sports either.

So at this point the laziness was instilled in me to not try.

Around this time that whole incident happened with my brother and we got kicked off the bus and my mother would have to pick me up and be late at times (one time i sat and waited an hour for her after everyone left) and she claimed she thought the bus or someone picked me up. He and her got kicked out and banned from the school premises and i was like the hell with it. I was weeks behind on school work, i had no friends, i was still the quiet kid after all these years, and gta 5 was about to drop. She asked me if i wanted to be put in homeschool because she was signing my brother up and there were more pros than cons so i gave in and said yes.

After that i got a phone and became more reclusive because i sat in my room playing mobile games all day and that’s when i started making videos and stuff and trying to get famous online. I was already isolated from family, from a social life, from anything normal.

This is for another story..

So yeah moral of the story laziness was instilled in me but i was never lazy where i didn’t help out around the house. Like laziness where i didn’t wanna better my life.

Last edited:
Well shit, seems like your moms got alot of fucking issues. Then again most of us probably had shit parents. My mom had to deal with CPS 3 times in my child hood. Couldnt keep away from those voilent men. That fucking sodomist

My parents didn't raise me at all or taught me anything about life.
Just taught me the basic shit you teach a kid when he's no longer a baby, how to walk, how to tie your own shoes, everything else I had to learn by myself.

All the attention went to my Chad brother, it wasn't bad enough to be born a loser, God had to curse me with being related to a chad.

My parents didn't raise me at all or taught me anything about life.
Just taught me the basic shit you teach a kid when he's no longer a baby, how to walk, how to tie your own shoes, everything else I had to learn by myself.

All the attention went to my Chad brother, it wasn't bad enough to be born a loser, God had to curse me with being related to a chad.
Same

holy fuck beyond over, I had similar issues, swapping schools too much, too poor etc.

When i was younger my mother would let us skip school when we were sick, even just a little. We would go to the doctor’s office to get checked and get a doctor’s excuse for missing the day. I’d have to come back to school and have to catch up on 2 days of work.

At home i had no neighbors to play with except my brother and he was a jerk who stole my shit out of my room so i’d have to beat his ass to get it back. There was these niggers and guatemalas down the street but that was it. They stayed with their families. I went to school with bad social skills and anxiety cuz i didn’t have any socialization at home. Even my other siblings were older and worked jobs and only came on the weekends to get their kids fed and dropped them off at our house and they’d eat all of our food (we got like $600 worth of food stamps) and they would ask for food aswell.

It still wasn’t enough. I needed an actual friend, not family. Plus i felt different to them and stayed away cuz some incidents happening and i was the only brown kid in a family of white people.

I remember when i’d get really sick i’d miss up to a week or two weeks of school and i’d have to catchup on weeks of homework.

Even when we had school parties on holidays my mother would call the school and take me out and i’d be like “why did u take me out we were having a party” then we’d go to the restaurant or when it was my birthday she’d come take me out or when it was my dentist appointment she would take me out during the day and i’d be hours behind the class IF i went back.

I still got a’s and b’s though. I remember getting 100’s of F’s this one time but i still passed the grade.

Even on school picture day she’d get all hostile and say “i’m not letting you be in the school picture don’t go today” then i’d go. She had a problem with it because she thought pedos would find me.

She wouldn’t have any money to buy me a yearbook either.

Even when i won student of the month and went to the parent and kid party where u bring your parent and u both have a nice breakfast. She said she didn’t even wanna go. We went but she embarrassed by how fat she looked.

The older bus kids would clown my mother everytime me and my brother would get to our house because she’d sit outside in a chair with her fatass gut hanging out waiting for us. It was so fucking embarassing.

Some of the comments were like:

“Look at her fatass”

“she still hasn’t changed her shirt today”

because she wore these white tshirts

“ooo she has a man”

When some mormons would come over.

Even on book fair day she’d give me $5 that could only afford some shitty eraser and paperback book.

On field day she gave me like $10 or $20 which was pretty much nothing.

I remember i had no change to buy popcorn so the teacher gave me 25 cent to get me and this poor kid some popcorn and we ate it together.

She had no money to put me in sports either.

So at this point the laziness was instilled in me to not try.

Around this time that whole incident happened with my brother and we got kicked off the bus and my mother would have to pick me up and be late at times (one time i sat and waited an hour for her after everyone left) and she claimed she thought the bus or someone picked me up. He and her got kicked out and banned from the school premises and i was like the hell with it. I was weeks behind on school work, i had no friends, i was still the quiet kid after all these years, and gta 5 was about to drop. She asked me if i wanted to be put in homeschool because she was signing my brother up and there were more pros than cons so i gave in and said yes.

After that i got a phone and became more reclusive because i sat in my room playing mobile games all day and that’s when i started making videos and stuff and trying to get famous online. I was already isolated from family, from a social life, from anything normal.

This is for another story..

So yeah moral of the story laziness was instilled in me but i was never lazy where i didn’t help out around the house. Like laziness where i didn’t wanna better my life.
Dnr